New Speaker of Parliament chosen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This nigga mentioning some next langaab qabil like we heard of it or something :drakelaugh:

Youre elders heard of us when they were begging for peace in the 90s ,
Maxamud garaad laangab?:childplease:

The only langaabs are your little peaceful gabiley clan .
laangabo Dont travel to far east or you might bump into some big bad daroods

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

You think i give a shit?:mjlol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Mahamuud Garacaad is a warrior subclan :salute:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
You think i give a shit?:mjlol:

Lol @blueheff forgets the karbaash our uncle General Jidhif gave his people couple years back in Buhoodle.

http://foorenews.com/“waxaan-caawa-...o-ah”-…-taliyaha-ciidanka-qaranka-muj-jidhif/

Why you acting like General Jidhif from Gabiley didn't lay siege to your dusty town Buhoodle in 2011. Be grateful you border HJ who believe in "reer abtinimo" and not Jibril Abokor. Instead of giving him a promotion spineless Siilanyo demoted him becasue the General wasn't afraid to spill your blood.

Reer Gabiley don't f*ck around like Eastern Isaaqs who are too forgiving especially HJ. We don't believe in reer abtinimo when it comes to dagaal, wallahi you should count yourselves lucky you don't border us.

waraabe

Your superior
Lol @blueheff forgets the karbaash our uncle General Jidhif gave his people couple years back in Buhoodle.

http://foorenews.com/“waxaan-caawa-joogaa-buuhoodle-ciidankuna-waxay-qabsadeen-3-taangi-waxaanay-gubeen-6-tikniko-ah”-…-taliyaha-ciidanka-qaranka-muj-jidhif/

Why you acting like General Jidhif from Gabiley didn't lay siege to your dusty town Buhoodle in 2011. Be grateful you border HJ who believe in "reer abtinimo" and not Jibril Abokor. Instead of giving him a promotion spineless Siilanyo demoted him becasue the General wasn't afraid to spill your blood.

Reer Gabiley don't f*ck around like Eastern Isaaqs who are too forgiving especially HJ. We don't believe in reer abtinimo when it comes to dagaal, wallahi you should count yourselves lucky you don't border us.

Siilanyo has been very pc,that is why non pc leader like biixi is going to win this election

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
The new speaker just got beaten up again inside the parliament building. This is the 2nd time he has been assulted :mjlol::deadosama:

http://foorenews.com/“waxaan-caawa-joogaa-buuhoodle-ciidankuna-waxay-qabsadeen-3-taangi-waxaanay-gubeen-6-tikniko-ah”-…-taliyaha-ciidanka-qaranka-muj-jidhif/

First of all that link is some bulshit fake news source, secondly even if it was true that was the somaliland army which imcludes all isaaq clans as well as gadibursi against reer buuhodle :mjlol:

You want to claim that achiement 4 your clan thats the perfect example of laangabnimo.

Whats this we felt sorry for you cause your reer abti bulshit i always hear from isaaqs?

Did snm not get defeated by dhulbahante militias in sool after the barre regime fell?

So let me get this straight eastern isaaq went too sool 2 get revenge 4 their previously killed , got defeated set up a peace conference in burco. But felt sorry for us ?:bell:

The last fight between snm and dhulbahante (ugaadhyahan) was in damalaxagare where snm lost 200 men and havent retaliated.
200 men killed and no revenge:gucciwhat:
And their still braggin :gucciwhat:

Just noticed that articles he is quoting is from a somaliland general
I can bring quotes from khatumo generals as well but i have nothing to prove. The fact buuhodle is still free in 2017 proves my point

That's probs correct , both were most likely bribed.However abaayo I think you have miscalculated me , I care not for qabil. I spit on the names of those who betray somalia , If my own brother betrayed Somalia I would not see him as close anymore.

My blood flows from two of my grandfathers who gave everything for somalia. To my grand uncles and their ancestors who fought for Somali weyn not for this qabil system.

Somalia ha noolaato!!
:dzmxmmb::qri8gs7:

I'm beginning to grow a crush on you :it0tdo8:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
it was two dhulos competing against each other:mjhaps:

great day for pc Somaliland, affirmative action has started for the disadvantaged :rejoice:
I applaud somaliland for giving dhulbhante a high position in somaliland they're setting a good example for Abdi iley in the Somali region that's currently occupied by Ethiopia. There's a large Isaac population in that region & most Isaac from somaliland have also fled there due to drought & they're treated like third class citizens abdi iley hasn't given even the indigenous Isaac no relevant position in his government.

Affirmative action is needed for Isaac's who are being oppressed by abdi ileys government.

Congrats.

otRgAiq.gif

Why is he beating his second in command?

:mjlol:

making up stuff are we look the little book you were keep quoting earlier it clearly said you lost and was forced to retreat or did you skip that part:sass2:
As for the big bad Gibeley farmers if I remember correctly dhulos mohamoud garad specifically who used to cross over hj territories just to loot your kind why would today be any different.:mjohreally:
If Gibeley farmers are so brave why they were the chased away by small hy group who were lightly armed while having 50 artillery piece 30 of it they ran away from:dead:
HA whole history is combination of dhulos looting them hy chasing them habash looting them(this was when they started begging the British to colonize them):mjlol:
One of the raids near the big bad HA
Then in September the Habr Awal tribe suffered severely at his hands. The Mullah’s raids were ruthless driving off all tribal livestock leaving them destitute and slaughtering men, women and children in reign of terror. The tribes depended upon their camels’ milk and sheep for food.
:manny:

waraabe

Your superior
I applaud somaliland for giving dhulbhante a high position in somaliland they're setting a good example for Abdi iley in the Somali region that's currently occupied by Ethiopia. There's a large Isaac population in that region & most Isaac from somaliland have also fled there due to drought & they're treated like third class citizens abdi iley hasn't given even the indigenous Isaac no relevant position in his government.

Affirmative action is needed for Isaac's who are being oppressed by abdi ileys government.

When are you going to free darod from me Akhi, I am getting bored of abusing your people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending