New Speaker of Parliament chosen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probs correct , both were most likely bribed.However abaayo I think you have miscalculated me , I care not for qabil. I spit on the names of those who betray somalia , If my own brother betrayed Somalia I would not see him as close anymore.

My blood flows from two of my grandfathers who gave everything for somalia. To my grand uncles and their ancestors who fought for Somali weyn not for this qabil system.

Somalia ha noolaato!!
:dzmxmmb::qri8gs7:

It is not about these two cousins only, but you have record of backstabbing which I never discussed here because of special brotherhood between dhulbahante and warsangali. And you talking like that manner about us here proves again your regular backstabbing nature since days of sultan shire.

It is not about these two cousins only, but you have record of backstabbing which I never discussed here because of special brotherhood between dhulbahante and warsangali. And you talking like that manner about us here proves again your regular backstabbing nature since days of sultan shire.
:gucciwhat:

Abaayo macaan I talk about the faults of all clans . Who is sultan shire btw.

This was an open vote amongst the representatives of the lower house. What's done is done.

Besides, they are our people and Somaliland is as much as their country as ours.

I don't think they are, and neither do they. Time to reward loyalty, give more positions to Gadabuursi and Ciise, not to mindless clan zombies. Tomorrow, they'll leave with all that money to buuqland. Treachery should never be rewarded.

This is why Somaliland will never get recognition. Our elders are all soft has-beens or former kacaanist stooges.

Ceeb to talk like that about dhulbahante who had protected you during 91 when you didn't have any weapons and dhulbahante fought with Isaaq.

When?

blackadder-confused.gif

If you mean when a few sub sub sub sub sub clans of HY fought Dhulbahante, I can assure you that wasn't Isaaq. Don't bring us up.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I don't think they are, and neither do they. Time to reward loyalty, give more positions to Gadabuursi and Ciise, not to mindless clan zombies. Tomorrow, they'll leave with all that money to buuqland. Treachery should never be rewarded.

This is why Somaliland will never get recognition. Our elders are all soft has-beens or former kacaanist stooges.
I can see where you coming from but if sland is going to try to win dhulos over we must start giving them high positions in the goverment. It will take time and money but i hope eventually it will lead to success.

I can see where you coming from but if sland is going to try to win dhulos over we must start giving them high positions in the goverment. It will take time and money but i hope eventually it will lead to success.
It will never happen it's pointless, we should just give more positions to cisse and gadabuursi.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Somaliland will never win over dhulbahante. You talk about sterilizing them in private, you must think they are hella dumb to fall for your fictional nationalism. They join Somaliland temporarily for convenience and opportunism but at the end of the day you cant offer them more than a stable Somalia . Meantime its eat what you can get niggas is starving. :trumpsmirk:

waraabe

Your superior
Somaliland will never win over dhulbahante. You talk about sterilizing them in private, you must think they are hella dumb to fall for your fictional nationalism. They join Somaliland temporarily for convenience and opportunism but at the end of the day you cant offer them more than a stable Somalia . Meantime its eat what you can get niggas is starving. :trumpsmirk:

Kkkk puntlanders can cry all they like, it won't change reality

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Dhulo would rather join SL then Punani land
Dhulbahante is a divided clan so when you say they would rather join your fantasy it's false some have because you offer things such as money Puntland doesn't practice that since they switched sides in 2007, the only clans left are the ones who have been part of Puntland since the beginning.

What truly matters is blood and principle so it doesn't matter if some dont want to join Puntland, the real question that matters is would they join you vs the Federal republic of Somalia and we both know the answer once it comes down to it,

If you have to pay people to like you........

waraabe

Your superior
Dhulbahante is a divided clan so when you say they would rather join your fantasy it's false some have because you offer things such as money Puntland doesn't practice that since they switched sides in 2007, the only clans left are the ones who have been part of Puntland since the beginning.

What truly matters is blood and principle so it doesn't matter if some dont want to join Puntland, the real question that matters is would they join you vs the Federal republic of Somalia and we both know the answer once it comes down to it,

If you have to pay people to like you........

The man on the vid is dhulo kkkk

waraabe

Your superior
it was two dhulos competing against each other:mjhaps:

great day for pc Somaliland, affirmative action has started for the disadvantaged :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts