New Speaker of Parliament chosen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bashe the first dhulo Speaker of Parliament in Somaliland since the 90s has won over Tanyanle.

It was a close vote, 39 to 38.

large.jpeg

Last edited:
These mofos should be banned from any public office until their people start to behave. Typical soft Isaaq, rewarding our enemies.:bell:

Drama queen !!!!but this dhulbahante man is insulting his forefathers 'S history by joining this joke project SL.

These mofos should be banned from any public office until their people start to behave. Typical soft Isaaq, rewarding our enemies.:bell:

This was an open vote amongst the representatives of the lower house. What's done is done.

Besides, they are our people and Somaliland is as much as their country as ours.

Appeasement is working well for the Isaaq enclave. All Somalis understand a Somali will only shut up when you fill his mouth with cash. The somaliland government will give dhulos positions who represent different major subclans in the dhulos. This will inturn cause dhulos to forget about "Somalia " or even puntland. When there is money , walalnimo goes out the window.

Disclaimer: I see these people as traitors

:samwelcome:

Appeasement is working well for the Isaaq enclave. All Somalis understand a Somali will only shut up when you fill his mouth with cash. The somaliland government will give dhulos positions who represent different major subclans in the dhulos. This will inturn cause dhulos to forget about "Somalia " or even puntland. When there is money , walalnimo goes out the window.

Disclaimer: I see these people as traitors

:samwelcome:

Ceeb to talk like that about dhulbahante who had protected you during 91 when you didn't have any weapons and dhulbahante fought with Isaaq.

This was an open vote amongst the representatives of the lower house. What's done is done.

Besides, they're our people and Somaliland is as much as their country as ours.
:ivers:
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

We all know that's a lie. These people will become second class citizens in the "country".

Maybe next time somaliland should appeal on "somalilandnimo"
:pachah1::drakekidding:

Ceeb to talk like that about dhulbahante who had protected you during 91 when you didn't have any weapons and dhulbahante fought with Isaaq.
Walal I'm just telling the truth. It's no different for the warsengali or any of these other clans in Somalia. I have come to the realisation that money conquers all, only a few can escape it's grasp. I have no hate against dhulos they are my Somali kin.
:francis:

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

We all know that's a lie. These people will become second class citizens in the "country".

Maybe next time somaliland should appeal on "somalilandnimo"
:pachah1::drakekidding:

About flip and flop you warsangali have 2 cousins and brothers (one is married to sister of other)one was minister in SL and other was minister in PL. plus, previously working for Somalia government. I can give you the names and their history.

About flip and flop you warsangali have 2 cousins and brothers (one is married to sister of other)one was minister in SL and other was minister in PL. plus, previously working for Somalia government. I can give you the names and their history.
That's probs correct , both were most likely bribed.However abaayo I think you have miscalculated me , I care not for qabil. I spit on the names of those who betray somalia , If my own brother betrayed Somalia I would not see him as close anymore.

My blood flows from two of my grandfathers who gave everything for somalia. To my grand uncles and their ancestors who fought for Somali weyn not for this qabil system.

Somalia ha noolaato!!
:dzmxmmb::qri8gs7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending