New Somalis just dropped - Habar Jelco

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Rendille are proto-Somali have nothing to do with the Somali ethnic group like Portuguese and Spanish, Habar Jeclo aren't a konfur tribe Raxanweyne are more than likely to be related to them.

The only group I'd Somalize are my cousins the red sea Afars Badutimella/Omarto cuz they are muslims

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
Rendille are proto-Somali have nothing to do with the Somali ethnic group like Portuguese and Spanish, Habar Jeclo aren't a konfur tribe Raxanweyne are more than likely to be related to them.

The only group I'd Somalize are my cousins the red sea Afars Badutimella/Omarto cuz they are muslims
Afars? Convert rendille to islam and they're officially somali
Gaalnimo is the only derbi stopping them from becoming somalis

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

There is alot of history between the Isaaq and the Rendille in Kenya. They have been claiming eachother for a century now.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Those Earholes will make his new life as a Somali difficult ,he is gonna have to come up with a lie like saying he got shot in his earlobes

Those Earholes will make his new life as a Somali difficult ,he is gonna have to come up with a lie like saying he got shot in his earlobes
He can say waan muslimay, he can travel through Somalia and get free stuff.

When I was there there were some oromos who would go to towns and say “we’ve become Muslims” and people would load them with gifts.

They were caught because they started complaining that they were already given clothes at the last town they converted at.

Man dhulos really did a number on those guys

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230918-181613_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20230918-181613_X.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 21

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
That's some stupid shit

Lol you don't factor in phenotype, admixture and culture? One of the guys in the video has open ear holes ffs.
Maybe phenotype but they'll ofc abandon that weird culture when they convert to somalinimo
Many of them still have their traditional daqan geel raac iyo wear maryooley clothes

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
I visited northern Kenya many years ago and saw alot of idoors married to the local unclothed Turkana tribes people. I was shocked walahi. Some spoke alittle bit afsomaali but most assimilated to the community.

I visited northern Kenya many years ago and saw alot of idoors married to the local unclothed Turkana tribes people. I was shocked walahi. Some spoke alittle bit afsomaali but most assimilated to the community.
In America and Europe they tend to get married to ajnabi the most. What’s scary about marrying ajnabi women is they will go back to their shut once divorce hee thus making your kids some cawaan gaalo.

Trending