New Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis in the diaspora should move to Somalia in droves and create an instant economy and a booming country! I am watching FINDING YOUR ROOTS on pbs about celebrities being told about their ancestors. It seems a lot of Jews from Europe immigrated to America in 1900s where suddenly as soon as they get off the ship in New York or Pennsylvanian, they became richer. Plenty of jobs, a lot of immigrants, everyone opening their specialty of business..

Today, ALL Somalis can move to Somalia and make Somalia like a POWER country in Africa. We need an American constitution first though.

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Somalis in the diaspora should move to Somalia in droves and create an instant economy and a booming country! I am watching FINDING YOUR ROOTS on pbs about celebrities being told about their ancestors. It seems a lot of Jews from Europe immigrated in the earth 1900s where suddenly as soon as they get off the ship in America, they became richer. Plenty of jobs, a lot of immigrants, everyone opening their specialty of business..

Today, ALL Somalis can move to Somalia and make Somalia like a POWER country in Africa. We needs an American constitution first though.

I lost hope for Africa the day start thinking that Chinese people will help them when in fact Africa is being colonised again. I can't help them. I'll live my life for me.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I lost hope for Africa the day ******s start thinking that Chinese people will help them when in fact Africa is being colonised again. I can't help them. I'll live my life for me.
I know but that’s why we gotta help them. I can’t idly sit by and let Somali’s suck Chinese dick :mjkkk:

Tukraq

VIP
Somalis in the diaspora should move to Somalia in droves and create an instant economy and a booming country! I am watching FINDING YOUR ROOTS on pbs about celebrities being told about their ancestors. It seems a lot of Jews from Europe immigrated to America in 1900s where suddenly as soon as they get off the ship in New York or Pennsylvanian, they became richer. Plenty of jobs, a lot of immigrants, everyone opening their specialty of business..

Today, ALL Somalis can move to Somalia and make Somalia like a POWER country in Africa. We need an American constitution first though.
So they moved to the richest country in the world full of resources, opportunities, capitalist system, with the American dream and social mobility(This was the time when the richest American Andrew Carnagie was an Irish immigrant who came with pennies and died with billions) and got richer :bell: what the correlation from us moving from said country to a failed state that can't protect our assets tryna make it:mahubowtf:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So they moved to the richest country in the world full of resources, opportunities, capitalist system, with the American dream and social mobility(This was the time when the richest American Andrew Carnagie was an Irish immigrant who came with pennies and died with billions) and got richer :bell: what the correlation from us moving from said country to a failed state that can't protect our assets tryna make it:mahubowtf:

bell.png
. Well.....if u put it that wayyyyyyyyyyyyy.....i guess. i need a moment to gather my thoughts....

7bebae4f9a8b620af68e4a68b5f19f63--geisha-makeup-japanese-culture.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Give total, long lasting rule of Somalia to MJ, and I tell you, the country will be back on its feet in no time, and surpass all the countries of Africa.

Would you agree @Basra ?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Give total, long lasting rule of Somalia to MJ, and I tell you, the country will be back on its feet in no time, and surpass all the countries of Africa.

Would you agree @Basra ?

Join the movement. I will be selling merchandise including the hat in my DP online.. :lol:

MSMA...
Everything we touch turns to Gold....

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I lost hope for Africa the day ******s start thinking that Chinese people will help them when in fact Africa is being colonised again. I can't help them. I'll live my life for me.

4head yep, live your life for u. and God. :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Would you agree @Basra ?

Armadillo

I kinda agree, Mjs tend to have a natural ability to lead. But we need Security too. Mjs dont get along amongst them.

Maybe Mjs should be leaders.

Hawiye should be Military Leaders and Security

Issaqs have their somaliland, so they dont count.

With collaboration it might work Arma.....

PS By NO means should the Marehaans be in charge of Military as Baare did a coupe and de-throned a president for his gain. Hawiye are safe, as they are str8 forward just like a military ought to be. U cant have a darood as a military leaders. They are too tricky and clever wanna bes.

The reer xamaar cadkah cadkah can be city workers and clean our streets while making us xalwoo on the side.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Armadillo

I kinda agree, Mjs tend to have a natural ability to lead. But we need Security too. Mjs dont get along amongst them.

Maybe Mjs should be leaders.

Hawiye should be Military Leaders and Security

Issaqs have their somaliland, so they dont count.

With collaboration it might work Arma.....

PS By NO means should the Marehaans be in charge of Military as Baare did a coupe and de-throned a president for his gain. Hawiye are safe, as they are str8 forward just like a military ought to be. U cant have a darood as a military leaders. They are too tricky and clever wanna bes.

The reer xamaar cadkah cadkah can be city workers and clean our streets while making us xalwoo on the side.

Let me ask you Basra, you being an neutral outsider, why do MJ beef with everyone. From Hawiye, to Issaq, hell, to even other Darood clans?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Let me ask you Basra, you being an neutral outsider, why do MJ beef with everyone. From Hawiye, to Issaq, hell, to even other Darood clans?

I think MJS are like the Jews. Clever, successful. resourceful, cunning, full of tricks, ..all this breeds envy. The backlash usually is people who have been wounded by the MJ mouth,, and putting others down.

As to with\in MJS--they fight because u cant have two kings in one place. Each branch of MJ thinks he is better than the other. No one wants to work for the good of the society???? I think? I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending