New somali treat invented by Cadaado Town!

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Okay these niggas need to get stopped cause wtf :pachah1::russ::susp:
EMhX4YnX0AE8mQs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
They being prepared for export to Puntland, we have loyal customers there sxb:mjlaugh:

Usheeg bro!
We will sell those to our loyal customers in Puntland. :pachah1:

Anyax sambuus
Anyax MARAQ iyo muufo
Anyax bariis
Anyax baasto

Pls tell our isaaq brothers to stop trying to shoot locusts and make a business out of it.:drakelaugh:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Locust consumption is Halal even if it's dead. I might try fried Locust one day, sounds DELICIOUS!.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Allegedly, it tastes like chicken and is a great source of protein.

I think it will become more common as resources such as meat are becoming more scarce. And we need to cut meat consumption.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Allegedly, it tastes like chicken and is a great source of protein.

I think it will become more common as resources such as meat are becoming more scarce. And we need to cut meat consumption.
Honestly I'd support this if I knew that I can't take it, it's too gross. I remember they were offering Australian bush bug food and some weird South East Asian burnt insect on a stick. Bought one and I couldn't even get myself to even bite into it, I couldn't stop staring at the skinny joints and all the intricacies of what looked like a cricket.

Lab grown meat is the way forward. It's getting cheaper and it doesn't come with that same gross feeling.

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
While other countries are inventing new things, we are busy destroying the only thing going for us :damn::mjcry:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
We will produce the miracle on the Shebelle River, if we continue like this. Eat those hgih IQ bugs.

The Miracle on the Han River refers to the period of rapid economic growth in South Korea following the Korean War (1950–1953), during which South Korea transformed from a developing country to a developed country.

I once ate shrimp at a local hotel and people were giving me the disgust look.
It is same disgust if you eat fish in galkacyo.
The ignorant clueless jaahil people look down on seafood but glomorize camel meat.
Sea food is more nutritious and healthy then camel meat .
Locust has more protein then cow meat and it is healthy tastea great like chicken.
I will definitely try it

Trending