New Somali talent in the Swedish leagues

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Never felt inferior to Madows because I've literally witnessed how hard they train just to get pro opportunities.

Look at Texas track and field for example. These high school track meets got future Olympians. These are high school teens running the 100m in 9-10 second ranges. Majority of these niggas start running track while they were in elementary school. Most of them are multi sport athletes as well so when it's not track season most of them are also playing American football. These guys will have 10+ years of track and field experience by the time they graduate high school.

A lot of these guys have been multi sport athletes since they were kids. Madow parents heavily support their children's athletic dreams. Till this day I've never seen a Somali family give their child the same opportunities as these madow families.
I was speaking mostly about UK Somalis

"amount of fast twitch muscle Niger-Congo Africans and Carribeans compare to UK and in UK the scouts have a racial bias they are picking Carribean and Sub-Saharan African players they just go for the ones that have pace, jumping and strength."

Meanwhile these cadaans and Latinos are still making these teams. f*ck out of here with this bullshit. If Cadaans and Latinos can compete for roster spots than a Somali athlete should also be able to make a team.

Plus this football pipeline starts early for you guys. I doubt those bantu kids you are talking about are speed demons at a young age.

Y'all niggas annoy me with this bullshit. You British niggas are the only ones afraid to compete with bantus.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
@El Nino scandi niggas going ham when can we expect a premier league player

Once we get our xoog up and be strong, in my honest opinion, thats all we need. Somali players already have amazing technique, they only need good fitness levels.

We will definitely see one in the prem by 2030. One guy makes pro, 3 will be pro after 2 years. 6 will be pros after those guys. We are on the come up.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
@XuseenS

Heard street football is big in Sweden, every hood has a football ground and playing for a team is cheap. You guys will be on a roll.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guys will be 6’4 110 KG with NFL linebacker build using that excuse. Fulays man. Luckily there has been a lot of somali men with murgo on social media more then ever, these guys are running out of excuses. I know personally like 10 jacked brothers, did they ever made excuses? The answer is no.

Guys will be 6’4 110 KG with NFL linebacker build using that excuse. Fulays man. Luckily there has been a lot of somali men with murgo on social media more then ever, these guys are running out of excuses. I know personally like 10 jacked brothers, did they ever made excuses? The answer is no.
niggas gotta lay off the sahan weyne baasto and hit the gym and eat some hilib. Niggas don’t even excerise and expect to look like ronnie coleman cuz muh genetics.

I never see our south sudani bros complain about this nonsense

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
@XuseenS

Heard street football is big in Sweden, every hood has a football ground and playing for a team is cheap. You guys will be on a roll.
It's true, there are so many but unfortunately many lack the discipline to continue and develop a football career.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
And how many of these have we seen? Even Isak the Eritrean made it but we don't have a single player who's made it.

Taha literally plays for Sweden’s National Team, like Zlatan Ibrahimovic before him. How is that ‘not making it’?

What matters is that this particular crop of professional Somali footballers will inspire a new crop of Somali boys that will be in every major football league in the world in the coming decades. The same happened with the Moroccan players in the 00s, and their little brothers that are stars today like Ziyech and Hakimi.

An extra acceleration of this process would be a $100 million fund for a Somali academy that trains, nurtures and synchronises a cohesive National Team capable of winning major tournaments.