Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
I aint even kno u frm tha uk
weโ€™re strapped up ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ’€ ya heard โ‰๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿค‘
092EE641-A5D1-4CCA-8839-F55B2296A136.jpeg

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I want to see true scary looking mooryaans rapping thug shit, this nikka looks like he has been living in a 2 parent household his whole life. Momma cookin bariis iyo hilib daily while aabo use to give 20 dollars a day for lunch money. This man is softer then a pillow, Im way more โ€thuggerโ€ then him. Aabo use to give 2 dollars a month, I had to hussle man, use be hungry man( after school though, school lunch was free). In conclusion my life was more harsh, I couldnโ€™t buy snacks after school, had to steal from my friends. Xoog or get xooged.

This is the type of nikka to give you that jileec handshake, no protein in his body smh. This man is one giant overgrown glucose blob.

Yaraye

VIP
I want to see true scary looking mooryaans rapping thug shit, this nikka looks like he has been living in a 2 parent household his whole life. Momma cookin bariis iyo hilib daily while aabo use to give 20 dollars a day for lunch money. This man is softer then a pillow, Im way more โ€thuggerโ€ then him. Aabo use to give 2 dollars a month, I had to hussle man, use be hungry man( after school though, school lunch was free). In conclusion my life was more harsh, I couldnโ€™t buy snacks after school, had to steal from my friends. Xoog or get xooged.

This is the type of nikka to give you that jileec handshake, no protein in his body smh. This man is one giant overgrown glucose blob.
Well I'm more thuggish, I didn't even get $2. If I got hungry, had to fill my self with water:gaasdrink:

how come? if you come to NA and ppl hear your accent theyโ€™ll fall all over themselves. ppl look at the UK in a high regard despite it being a shit hole economically and socially
true that they think we all posh and shxt far from reality he cadaans here are bottom barrel chavs with no class most are like hillbillies but much worse nothing like you see in films

Zr nd lil mo may have fallen off but they definitely passed the torch to the newest up n comin rapper outta cedar named GMONEY dawg has hella potential to blow up he could put not only himself but he could put MN back on the map so he could go mainstream cuz his shit ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Minnesota doesn't need to be put on the map. Stop promoting this filth, you are SOMALI not any other unfortunate culture that believes that gangbanging and the thug life is the ideal. And why do you type like that?:gucciwhat:

Last edited:
dumb ass! hooyo must feel disappointed that he chose this life style.
Seriously, they need to fucking ban rap music and culture! always cussing and always showing off.

Heโ€™s decent but the reason why most Somali street rappers always fall off is because unlike a lot of other rappers 99% of the time they mostly live what they rap.

You guys literally live in Minnesota a random tuulo in the middle of no where what is there to rap about, lakes? your acting like those LA or NYC goons who have it tuff.
nah its cringe mn is an cadaan state full of opportunities unlike nyc where is divided by poor and rich
You ainโ€™t lying tho Minneapolis, Minnesota is really not that bad, I live in cali but Iโ€™ve been staying in Kansas City, Missouri for the past few weeks in a mostly Somali & black neighborhood & it makes north Minneapolis look like a suburb. Some young Somalis out here in KC be wild I heard. Kansas City is the top 10 most dangerous city in the USA . Iโ€™ve traveled to St. Louis Missouri too recently & seen a big group of young black hood dudes just open carrying Dracoโ€™s & AR pistols in broad day at a shell Gas Station wearing the Pooh shiesty masks. I think St. Louis is the #1 most dangerous city in America, Missouri is a different place for real.

Zo206

Zoobandz aka Leech (Yungin in Charge)
Minnesota doesn't need to be put on the map. Stop promoting this filth, you are SOMALI not any other unfortunate culture that believes that gangbanging and the thug life is the ideal. And why do you type like that?:gucciwhat:
They aint tryna glorify it they just rappin bout how it is mane u trippin u hatin ass nigga

Trending

Latest posts