New Somali model

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Cuz it’s not insult? Not everyone can be model? Wtf! Half breed is a direct insult. And yes my dad is Italian

Umm maybe you should’ve checked what @RichEnoughForGucci wrote. She was insulting that beautiful model for no reason. The ‘direct insult’ was aimed at her not you.

And I would’ve apologised to you but the same way you said not everyone can be a model, not everyone can be fully bred Somali.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
All I said was she isn't model material and she's not. Nothing insulting actually.

Nah that’s not all you said. You cussed her teeth and liked one post that made a joke about her hairline.
You should uplift other girls, instead of offending someone that doesn’t even know
of your existence.

Either way all FULL bred Somali girls are beautiful.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I didn’t say you said that. I was just pointing out the fact that model is also beautiful. Allahuma Barik.

Jealousy aint a nice trait , abaayo.

Walaahi, my opinions were stated with ZERO jealousy. Walaahi I have not said something I dont believe or observe out of hateration.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Haye, I believe you...only coz you said wallahi

Yes. I said it TWO TIMES !!! :) Walaahi sometimes my honesty----wait---ALL THE TIMES gives me many enemies than I can handle. God is on my side protecting me, because I say Sadaaq- ul Haaq

All of these young girls trying to become models just makes it clear along with everything else that we are living in an age of superficiality.

Understandable, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
I wouldn’t mind if this Somali girls represented us, as our Somali models.
the first one is beautiful as f*ck :lawd:

the second one is the typical somali girl, basic AF. kinda like a skinny tall farax is the basic somali guy.

i like this one::kendrickcry::ahh::whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending