New Somali Mayor in Washington

Majeerteen.

May Allah protect him from the evil eye.
I realised on twiter he was uninooinst agisnt snm rugs kkk so i asumed he wasnot isaaq as long longs he is not one of thise pple its win for somalia.
Remmebr real somali politics is unionist(federalist) vs secisionist vs centralist.
So its win for unionist(federalist) regardless of clan. We have to see biger picture now its a game of political values beyond clan.
Congrat to him

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
HOLY f*ck did not know that wow we are truly a pathetic people .

So no peace ever just clan vs clan and then when one clan wins they have to deal with beef from the sub clans .

Ahahahhahaaahhahahaa

Never ending hence why I don't associate with qabilist

1705069545156.png

What’s the reason MJ are always involved in western politics? Is it like a cultural thing or something.

Short answer: Majerteen are a large population who descend from Kingdoms and Sultanates and this breeds ambition. Even as refugees, people don't abandon their culture.

Long answer:

Not just Western, Somali politics, even in Oman, there is an MJ minister and countless others in other important positions. The explanation is quite simple, firstly, historically, Majerteen have a long-history of self-governance, when the European scramble for Africa was happening, Majerteen had two Sultanates at the same time. Of course, MJs were defeated (Colonial Wars). After that, MJs founded (and funded!) the most succesful political party in Somali history (SYL). Of course, Siad Barre followed by the civil war, made MJs disperse across the globe.

HOLY f*ck did not know that wow we are truly a pathetic people .

So no peace ever just clan vs clan and then when one clan wins they have to deal with beef from the sub clans .

Ahahahhahaaahhahahaa

Never ending hence why I don't associate with qabilist
same fr. We cant be happy without bilittling each other. Truly a sad sight

Short answer: Majerteen are a large population who descend from Kingdoms and Sultanates and this breeds ambition. Even as refugees, people don't abandon their culture.

Long answer:

Not just Western, Somali politics, even in Oman, there is an MJ minister and countless others in other important positions. The explanation is quite simple, firstly, historically, Majerteen have a long-history of self-governance, when the European scramble for Africa was happening, Majerteen had two Sultanates at the same time. Of course, MJs were defeated (Colonial Wars). After that, MJs founded (and funded!) the most succesful political party in Somali history (SYL). Of course, Siad Barre followed by the civil war, made MJs disperse across the globe.

Somalis always had kingdoms and city states across the Horn. It is not something confined historically to a single clan.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Long answer:

For your info, since 40s till 60s Somalia 70% were MJ. That is why was most success goverment.

But Somalis doesnt see this because of xasidnimo :tocry: .

Somalis always had kingdoms and city states across the Horn. It is not something confined historically to a single clan.

There is a difference between a Sultan that ruled over his clan and a Kingdom that operated as a Government that had treaties and trade relations with foreign nations. If Somalis all descended from effective forms of governance, we'd see this replicated in their lands today.

There is a difference between a Sultan that ruled over his clan and a Kingdom that operated as a Government that had treaties and trade relations with foreign nations. If Somalis all descended from effective forms of governance, we'd see this replicated in their lands today.

Somalis always had a code of conduct and laws called Xeer Dhaqan to live by, a system far superior to the European civic codes back then. Don't take it for my word. It is what a somali expert who is of European descent wrote after living among Somalis for years to research their culture. . Somalis, from their Nomadic to their city dweller, from North to South, Always had lived under a form of a government, be it a kingodm, a city state or the like.

You can not dominate maritime trade on the Indian Ocean without a culture and a system that supports it. The ancient maps show all somali coastal regions had natural ports through which boats docked for trade.

I sense a bit of jealousy in you talking down like you do when it comes to Somalis. I have restrained myself, so don't test my patience with your ignorance.

Trending