New Sentencing for two rapes is expected today by Gaalkacyo's court of first instance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mukhtar Abdikafi Hirsi aged 36 is accused of raping a 8 year old girl.

The sentencing has been postponed fir today.

Prosecuting Attorney said because of the returing frequent rape cases in Gaalkacyo the government of Puntland is adamant to stop that pandemic.

He said that because all segments of society were there such as Mayor office and all security agencies that it highlights that they wanted to witness and make sure that the accused is not let off scot free and that the victims get the justice they deserve.

The sentencing for both rape cases is expected today inshallah.

Will they get the death penalty like the 5 men sentenced to death after raping a woman in Gaalkacyo on 22 February 2019.

I am glad that this wave of rape cases are coming to light and that people demand justice for the victims.

This is thanks to the high profile murder, maiming and raping of young 12 year old Aisha.

Those folks who want to wrap it under the carpet don't speak for Gaalkacyo or Puntland.

The stakeholders are waking up to this cases and pursuing them the assembled gallery of court house is evident for this.

Muktar Abdikafi Hersi 36 year old accused of raping 8 year old girl and 3 other men accused of raping a woman are expected to receive sentencing today.

I will be in peace with Gaalkacyo when all this cases are brought to justice.

5 men who were sentenced in Garoowe for raping a woman in Gaalkacyo received death sentence.

All this cases occurred in Gaalkacyo because justice was prevented by elders in the city. This culture in trade of murder and rape has to stop.

Law and order must come to Gaalkacyo.

Muktar Abdikafi Hersi 36 year old accused of raping 8 year old girl and 3 other men accused of raping a woman are expected to receive sentencing today.

The Judge seems to be a wise educated man. I like that this is a public court, cause this is a double humiliation for rapists. May Allah give this families justice.

Abdurahman aamin to that let's hope today's verdict will give them justice and closure.

If they transgressed against Surah Maidah verse 33 their verdict should be death penalty

'Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment'

The father of the 8 year old girl raped by 36 year old Mukhtar Abdikafi Hersi in Gaalkacyo gave an interview to Dalmar media today.

The father named Jama Farah spoke in detail about the case and said a man living with HIV Aids raped his girl who is held in custody and whose court hearing took place yesterday at Gaalkacyo's court of first instance.

This is absolutely disgusting what took place in Gaalkacyo and I am glad that society there is waking up to the vices in the city and trying now to eradicate it.

What they let to happen and ignored was a reputation killer and ignobility.

Absolutely crazy.

The 8/9 year old girl raped in Gaalkacyo by HIV Positive 36 year old man

IMG_20190304_210236_788.jpg

The 8 year old girl raped is called Farax Jama Farah and is from an family that came to Gaalkacyo as IDP's.

36 year old HIV Positive and native of the town called Mukhtar Abdikafi Hersi went to her IDP camp, kidnapped and raped her.

Apparently Mukhtar Abdikafi Hersi's clan has offered compensation to the 8 year old victims family.

Why are his family trying to keep HIV Positive and child rapist of 36 from facing the full justice of the law?

Gaalkacyo we are waiting for you, speed up or be damned forever!

The 8 year old girl raped is called Farax Jama Farah and is from an family that came to Gaalkacyo as IDP's.

36 year old HIV Positive and native of the town called Mukhtar Abdikafi Hersi went to her IDP camp, kidnapped and raped her.

IDP's? From where? the South - Xamar, Baydhaabo, Kismaayo?

Do these IDP's come from a specific clan/region, basically who's the majority Or is it literally a mix of everyone?

Nuur Iidaan Gaalkacyo is a huge city where trade flows due to its location that attracts southerners from various clans as there are more jobs available they from the Madow, RRA community and other minority generally speaking.

May Allah bring peace to the heart of Farax Jaamac Faarax, and also to her parents. May Allah (SWT) cure Farax from this disease. Yes I know there isn't no cure for it (that's currently known to mankind), but I can still pray can't I.

May justice be served in this world and the Next, AMEEN.

She's a baby man, and he (this Mukhtar Rapist) gave her a disease, she hasn't even lived her life. My blood is boiling, Kmt.

Apparently Mukhtar Abdikafi Hersi's clan has offered compensation to the 8 year old victims family.

Why are his family trying to keep HIV Positive and child rapist of 36 from facing the full justice of the law?

Gaalkacyo we are waiting for you, speed up or be damned forever!

Oh my days what the hell is wrong with Somalis.

Wallahi when I say throw all his family in Jail, I mean it. What the hell is compensation when he has raped a girl that he can literally be a father to.

Throw all the men who came forward to speak on the behalf of this rapist, in jail. Flipping hell, pass the death sentence on them too. I guarantee you that will stop Somalis from backing their tribal evil doers.

Cunts, all of them are cunts.

Last edited:
Nuur Iidaan true brother may Allah except your sincere prayer.

It is so sad that a 36 year old sick man can rape a young child living in a IDP camp and get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending