New regional state planned to be declared in Hargeisa's south west district of Baligubadle

Is there a video of any singly Arap elder, politician or businessman calling for this or just tabloid article from anti kulmiiye site is proof :childplease:

Bohol

VIP
Is there a video of any singly Arap elder, politician or businessman calling for this or just tabloid article from anti kulmiiye site is proof :childplease:

Hadhwanaagnews is a old reliable Sland region website owned by Araps. They said coming days.

:manny:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
That's how you no Somalis have no political loyalty without incentives.

So all of this unionism stuff is bull when Somalis divide each other along clan lines and view and treat each other different based on.

But this news is bull

Damn, my reer abtis are

So all of this unionism stuff is bull when Somalis divide each other along clan lines and view and treat each other different based on.

But this news is bull

bro, I don't believe that my reer abtis and habaryaros are splitting from the country.

Bohol

VIP

The federal constitution of Somalia permits federal states/mamuul goboleeds that is not dividing but exercising their rights.

Baligubadle is Arap territory. Arap have been marginalized the same way Cali Saleebaan of PL are.
Cali Saleebaan militia

The Arap district of Hargeisa is the least developed part of the city & neglected by SL. No representation, no infrastructure, nothing.

Both SL & PL think they can get away with marginalizing there own smaller subclans & instead focused there energy/money on controlling SSC & filling there Parliaments with SSC clans & paying their soldiers & elders

Baligubadle is Arap territory. Arap have been marginalized the same way Cali Saleebaan of PL are.

The Arap district of Hargeisa is the least developed part of the city & neglected by SL. No representation, no infrastructure, nothing.

Both SL & PL think they can get away with marginalizing there own smaller subclans & instead focused there energy/money on controlling SSC & filling there Parliaments with SSC clans & paying their soldiers & elders

This isnt the Salebaan love channel :draketf: Arap is a son of Ishak not a 6th generation saleban subclan

Bohol

VIP
We know how unreliable tabloid news sites are its writing from a angry narrator. Wake me up when 1 notable arap says this

Just because you don't believe what they posted doesn't make it "tabloid". Hadhwanaag has been around over 13 years and is one of the prominent Sland region websites.

:pachah1:

Just because you don't believe what they posted doesn't make it "tabloid". Hadhwanaag has been around over 13 years and is one of the prominent Sland region websites.

:pachah1:

You know what I mean by tabloid man. Every some website is tabloid. Only a video of known elders can make news legit like this real. You cant say arap the people of hawd want a maamul goboleed and not show a video of the elders and politicians pushing it

Bohol

VIP
You know what I mean by tabloid man. Every some website is tabloid. Only a video of known elders can make news legit like this real. You cant say arap the people of hawd want a maamul goboleed and not show a video of the elders and politicians pushing it

Maybe you can't read Somali but they didn't say there is a video now but rather there is
ongoing meetings and soon they will publish it. In Somali news websites videos are
posted after the meeting finishes.

"Si kastaba ha ahaatee, dhalinyaraddan ayaa ku hawlan wada-tashi iyo kulamo ay la yeelanayaan qaybaha kala duwan ee bulshadda, waxaannay maalmaha soo socda si rasmiya u shaacin doonnaan maamul-goboleedkaas."

Maybe you can't read Somali but they didn't say there is a video now but rather there is
ongoing meetings and soon they will publish it. In Somali news websites videos are
posted after the meeting finishes.

"Si kastaba ha ahaatee, dhalinyaraddan ayaa ku hawlan wada-tashi iyo kulamo ay la yeelanayaan qaybaha kala duwan ee bulshadda, waxaannay maalmaha soo socda si rasmiya u shaacin doonnaan maamul-goboleedkaas."

Repost here when the video comes. My clan was upseted about election for 2 years and people said they will leave somaliland or destroy it but no elder pushed that agenda, just tabloid sites and qabiil motivated peoples. Now they just made peace with the government. Btw Somaliland will boom with new oil findings:vanlf9a: oodweyn will be revealed next year. I need to buy land in my ancestral place. My generational land in somalia will be volatile forever

Trending