New rebel group operating in Awdal region confirmed

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When I see HY and Jeegaan hold a conference a REAL one not a fantasy one and make some sort of agreement between themselves, I honestly do not think it's wise any clan get involved, it will just SPILL over they're disagreement like it has to GALGALA, with them sending boys to bomb cities in Puntland. Why? cause they're disunited so they want to pass on that disunity to other clans. Beelo aan heeshish ahayn waa beelaha ugu khatarsan Somalida.

Dhulbahante is the same but they don't go around hiding in PL mountains and bombing PL is a key difference. HG is another clan of disagreements so they also go around terrorizing the SOUTH and PL, why? well what else can u do when u have no common agreement between your own clan but DISTURB someone else? I hope beelaha aan heeshish dhex oolin inay heeshiyan, this is going to be benficial for all somalis at least they won't come around and TERRORIZE u and try to pass on they're DISUNITY.

Beel midaysan markay ku yimadan waxay ku keeanyan inaad adigu ismidaysid ma garatay? since they're united they pass on the love of UNITY to your clan. Lakin beel kala daadsan oo shir walbo la gabto lagu kala kacayo, waxay keenaysa akhirki in lagu heeshiyo keliya heeshish la'an kadibna la aado beelaha kale ee somaliyeed oo SHIIDO laga abuuro ileen ma haysto cilmi kale except DIVISION, since that's all he knows so he will pass this around to everyone near him so they DIVIDE.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bohol I am sorry but PL isn't going to get involved in Isaaq division, it's just going to spill over. It's like if PL got involved in GM, waxaay keenaysa in dagaalkooda PL soo gaadho. It's better having no stake whatsoever so you can't be BLAMED for it. The only agreement I can have with HY is to respect tribal borders and forget colonial nonsense since the land is clearly TRIBAL and u KNOW THAT deep down, there is no fake colonial border, tuulo illa tuulo waa BEELO, it's tribal. Dagaalkeenu ma aha italy vs britain manta, waa BEELO vs BEELO.

The only thing we can agree to is to maintain the tribal border lines till we come to an agreement about a nation state or two nations. I think PL will sign to such agreement like that and I think reasonable Isaaqs will. It's not peace but it's the closest thing to peace which is a 'ceasefire' till both sides decide on they're relationship of being one nation or two thru PEACEFUL means.

We don't want violent methods, we want nice reunion or a nice divorce with SL, I would also make that stipulation with Isaaq, then I will tell u guys to focus on ARIMAHINA GUDAHA like HY/JEEGAAN rather then hiding in my fuckin mountains bombing bosaso

Trending