New Prime Minister Roble unanimously confirmed by Parliament

tenor.gif

:gaasdrink:I was responding to inter DBlock slander, no bigs.

Yep I removed trying to frame you. These guys are beyond saving, they also corrupted me a bit, don't let them get to you. Somali midnimo always. I'd even compromise and let ogaden get their demands if it was what the country needs. Somalis don't know how to compromise for the good of the country. Especially some of these kenyan ogadens. Kulaha you do it our way or the country will burn. Look at that. They have degaan in kenya and don't care what happens to somalia. Only reer jubbaland waamo should be allowed to lead, refugees are bad for us.

Yep I removed trying to frame you. These guys are beyond saving, they also corrupted me a bit, don't let them get to you. Somali midnimo always. I'd even compromise and let ogaden get their demands if it was what the country needs. Somalis don't know how to compromise for the good of the country. Especially some of these kenyan ogadens. Kulaha you do it our way or the country will burn. Look at that. They have degaan in kenya and don't care what happens to somalia. Only reer jubbaland waamo should be allowed to lead, refugees are bad for us.
and who are you waiting to enforce your little isbaaro?
When I come to power, I plan to build Tunnels between kismaayo, gaarisa, wardheer, dhagaxbuur, qabridahar....IF I MUST! :kanyehmm:

There's a lot of more OGs coming your way over the border.

and who are you waiting to enforce your little isbaaro?
When I come to power, I plan to build Tunnels between kismaayo, gaarisa, wardheer, dhagaxbuur, qabridahar....IF I MUST! :kanyehmm:

There's a lot of more OGs coming your way over the border.
Horta where are you from? DDS or Kenya and what's your sub-clan? :hmm:

Trending