New Prime Minister Roble unanimously confirmed by Parliament

I am still very disapponted at him to be fair, he has been far far too soft to buuns, always pleasing,

i would not mind someone like uncle umar jeese, no mercy, karbash them ruthlessly, they only fear ruthless no naxariis leaders,

we need ahmed out, he is too soft, we need a buun hunter

:francis:
we have to play good cop bad cop. when they act up, hopefully the cawliyahans can fill the bad cop void. They need to get their hands dirty, if anyone.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

UK Peter Griffin here with the Somali :lolbron:
Eil0NLbXkAI7hBl

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I am still very disapponted at him to be fair, he has been far far too soft to buuns, always pleasing,

i would not mind someone like uncle umar jeese, no mercy, karbash them ruthlessly, they only fear ruthless no naxariis leaders,

we need ahmed out, he is too soft, we need a buun hunter

:francis:
A Reer Dalal son of Nasrallah from the Baadiyo of Qabri Dehre one who spent his teenage years in the Baadiyo of Sheygosh fighting as JWXO :banderas:
we have to play good cop bad cop. when they act up, hopefully the cawliyahans can fill the bad cop void. They need to get their hands dirty, if anyone.
They have been done the most wrong im pretty sure the Sayid gave alot of there seats in Saakow to Rx even though they get no seats in Bakool. #Wadaadexit

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
For everyone else this PM will be a failure like the last he is just a nameplate for his clan this admin is too corrupt to be fixed by a PM. The only efficient one you guys had was Kheyre im happy he is gone MucaaradForLife :win:

A Reer Dalal son of Nasrallah from the Baadiyo of Qabri Dehre one who spent his teenage years in the Baadiyo of Sheygosh fighting as JWXO :banderas:

They have been done the most wrong im pretty sure the Sayid gave alot of there seats in Saakow to Rx even though they get no seats in Bakool. #Wadaadexit
cawliyahan are like a sitting volcano, ready to burst. They need to be allowed to get dirty, as long as we know for sure they ain't gonna point the guns at us.:gucciwhat:

Right now, they outnumber MZ even if we don't admit.:mjkkk:

the next Jland president must be from them and he must know how to direct all that power to making them what they used to be. Get all middle juba, and get baardheere as well, and cawliyahan can have the Jland presidency for life, with no MZ to compete with them offer it. we'll stick to galbeed.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Welcome aboard sir, you are now part of the great administration of Nabad iyo Nolol (peace and livelihood). I am sure you will contribute to the progress already made. Let us all wish him nothing but success. :)

For everyone else this PM will be a failure like the last he is just a nameplate for his clan this admin is too corrupt to be fixed by a PM. The only efficient one you guys had was Kheyre im happy he is gone MucaaradForLife :win:

I almost feel sorry for the guy. He looks like a decent dude but farmajo will use him and he will become so corrupted by farmajo and buuns and other actors competing.

he is gona her taste of real politik with in weeks and be scheming on how to destroy the country rather than do good.

he will meet actors way bigger than him and will succumb to taking his part of the loot since farmajo will never allow him to fix anything.

farmajo is the type that just wants to be called me president but does not give a hoot about leaving a legacy or something behind for the nation and people. He is really a disappointment

cawliyahan are like a sitting volcano, ready to burst. They need to be allowed to get dirty, as long as we know for sure they ain't gonna point the guns at us.:gucciwhat:

Right now, they outnumber MZ even if we don't admit.:mjkkk:

the next Jland president must be from them and he must know how to direct all that power to making them what they used to be. Get all middle juba, and get baardheere as well, and cawliyahan can have the Jland presidency for life, with no MZ to compete with them offer it. we'll stick to galbeed.

Cousin they don’t fight like us since we have died in massive numbers in Jubaland and Ogadeniya. Cawlyahan been making babies so they are huge.

I want them to be like Sultan Abdirahman Mursal and wipe out the buun problems and just take it out on them.

Cousin they don’t fight like us since we have died in massive numbers in Jubaland and Ogadeniya. Cawlyahan been making babies so they are huge.

I want them to be like Sultan Abdirahman Mursal and wipe out the buun problems and just take it out on them.
exactly! Makaahiil and MZ need at least 10 years of no fighting, to reproduce and make up for for all the dead niggas.

This is the time for cawliyahan, I hope they seize the opportunity.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
exactly! Makaahiil and MZ need at least 10 years of no fighting, to reproduce and make up for for all the dead niggas.

This is the time for cawliyahan, I hope they seize the opportunity.

Nigga why are you havin a tribal meeting in my thread :mjkkk:

sorry akh:friendhug:

some Makaahiil and MZ clans need resurrection, and i'll spread that message whereever. :fittytousand:

on my last visit to the homeland, I found out a place where 600 MZ got perished in couple weeks time in 2010. for Makaahiil, it's even worse, we stopped counting long time ago.:mjcry:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I hate seeing people suffer your the last of your kind. The only one left still hoping for a NN comeback just come to the Black Team I feel bad for you let me extend a hand saaxib :wow:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I hate seeing people suffer your the last of your kind. The only one left still hoping for a NN comeback just come to the Black Team I feel bad for you let me extend a hand saaxib :wow:
source.gif

I am not like you qabilist so I support NN or whatever is better to come

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
TestyAngryAss-size_restricted.gif

That was kaftan, notice how I am responding to actual insults from others :yousmart:
Kaftan for you, qabiilist for me. When your a winner the rules work different.

All your friends lost hope all you have left is @Jiron and hes mentally ill, dont make me pull up the old NN “were deporting Blackie next week” posts. Now put on the JL bracelet and dhaanto like I tell you.
661FF8C7-D19F-4C97-BCCF-E759995C21DE.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Kaftan for you, qabiilist for me. When your a winner the rules work different.

All your friends lost hope all you have left is @Jiron and hes mentally ill, dont make me pull up the old NN “were deporting Blackie next week” posts. Now put on the JL bracelet and dhaanto like I tell you.
View attachment 142171

Madoobe election is still set for next summer :trumpsmirk:

Trending