New Potential Team: Soomaali Baan Ahay Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
His name is Liban Aden he seems to be a somali centric. half MJ and Half Dhulbahante
he is on facebook Preaching straight positive somali centric messages.

Here is his speech

My horrible Transliteration of the first part of his speech.
We are here to discuss the issues and problems of the somali people. What can we do for the somali people? What measures can we take? and everything that isnt in somali interests is of no benifit for us. Today what see are the people with integrity , The elders with the wisdom and the youth that are here

Today We need to fight, preserve, yell and protect what is ours, if you dont do it, no one else will. Somalia is for the Somali people. Its our country , the land we died in , perspired for and bleed for. We are the generation that is supposed to preserve and protect our homeland. That is why we need to think about our country , build it and invest in it and preserve our people. As well as put an end to the fighting.

We should never forget our flag and protect our women. We come from them , We marry them and we protect and support them.

What do you guys think? is he a worthy potential future member of Team Soomaali Baan Ahay?

Discuss underneath!

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
In that case he is dhulbahante, if thats not obvious since he is repping khatumo.

No, actually, he's MJ. He seems like a cool guy, but I'm not really sold. I'm sure some of our views would be a bit too extreme for him.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I see him around town.. He's always preaching about Somalia unity. Like sensei said I'm not sold on this unity he's preaching about.

And he's MJ.. He was recently in Puntland, even met with Boqor Burhan Boqor Muse alsomal.

Q

Queen Carawelo

He sounds like a child when he's speaking afsomali. :ftw9nwa:

I guess, soo i dont think our views our extreme its just common sense most of what we preach.

i looked into his facebook page he is a staunch supporter of blacklivesmatter and too me he kind of sounds very naive.

I am gonna create three hashtags in Twitter: (1) PoliceLivesMatter; (2) TaxiDriversLivesMatter; (3) ConvenienceStoreClerksLivesMatter.

I am gonna make sure those black, hispanic, and white thugs who kill innocent police officers, tax drivers, and convenience clerks and their supporters know that their crimes receive a massive publicity. These people kill innocent taxi drivers, convenience store clerks, and police officers and they want to complain about racism. If you are really one of these groups who do the most dangerous jobs in America, you will really have no sympathy for the thugs who perpetuate these crimes.

I've been a convenience store clerk when I was in college, and know how it feels like to be pointed at you with a gun by a crazy bum who does not want to go to work because he needs $20 to $100 to buy drugs.

I've seen some of my fellow Somalis, fellow Africans, fellow Muslims, and fellow immigrants who were taxi drivers killed by these group of people. I will never forget how an innocent Somali taxi driver was almost killed by a black thug but the white girlfriend of that black thug pushed his hand when he was about to fire the gun. Luckily, the bullet did not hit him all thanks to Allah and that white woman.

I can never forget how a black gang member shot and killed innocent young Somali man who came to America 7 months before his death at least six times simply because that taxi driver picked up a fare.

Story like these are endless. Hell with Black Lives Matter crowd. I indeed have a profound hate for them.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
He is member of "qow da maqashii, waxna ha u qaban" group. We need action, not fancy spoken word.

I will never forget how an innocent Somali taxi driver was almost killed by a black thug but the white girlfriend of that black thug pushed his hand when he was about to fire the gun. Luckily, the bullet did not hit him all thanks to Allah and that white woman.

Thanks to the "white woman" :hemad:

daffy_tap.gif

He is member of "qow da maqashii, waxna ha u qaban" group. We need action, not fancy spoken word.

Action will not come without support saaxiib. You cannot Organize around sleeping people.
To Galvanize people and going out there to show your presence and engangement is a crucial part.

That is what any great leaders throughout history have done.

Too bad He comes across as very naive and not intune with what is happening to be honest. So he doesnt adhere to people, because of that. The fact that he cant speak somali well adds to it.

Thanks to the "white woman" :hemad:

daffy_tap.gif

You got a problem with that, Ciddharta aka SaciidAyaanle aka Indy? :hemad: It is indeed a true story, but of course I can understand where you're coming from since you claimed in one of your nicks to be from Trinidad and Tobaggo, you see yourself as a Carib and gotta an issue with anyone who reports the bad deeds of AAs and Caribs and the good deeds of white people!

Btw, throw away that shows the indecent note from Mike Tyson when he was angry.

You got a problem with that, Ciddharta aka SaciidAyaanle aka Indy? :hemad: It is indeed a true story, but of course I can understand where you're coming from since you claimed in one of your nicks to be from Trinidad and Tobaggo, you see yourself as a Carib and gotta an issue with anyone who reports the bad deeds of AAs and Caribs and the good deeds of white people!

No issue,

I hope an adoon sticks up your whole family, at least then youre beliefs could be excused.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Action will not come without support saaxiib. You cannot Organize around sleeping people.
To Galvanize people and going out there to show your presence and engangement is a crucial part.

That is what any great leaders throughout history have done.

Too bad He comes across as very naive and not intune with what is happening to be honest. So he doesnt adhere to people, because of that. The fact that he cant speak somali well adds to it.
I know this guy and his irk very well. They do well for themselves, graduating from College and such but now are determined to seek fame within the Somali community. They don't seem genuine or entirely interested in doing the dirty work and going behind the scenes and out of the spot light but are more comfortable in the public view making appearances in regional xaflado and appearing to making a difference.

Like you said, this young guy supports anything that seems to be trending ie blacklivesmatter BS

Status
Not open for further replies.