New PM to be selected in the next few hours

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I mean you have to in order to leave Mogadishu alive
Banadir can't be dowlad goboleed its only one state, they can join hirshabele or southwest.... to be state you have to have 2 full state why is Banadir allowed but not khatuumo this is hypocrite wallahi

Someone predicted a habir gidir will be selected few weeks ago. He said farmajo isnt done with Kismayo and that this time he wants to use habar gidir to capture it. In sha Allah, they will be met with another humiliating defeat.
Goonjeex “Sida kaliya Axmad looga adkaan karo, Jubbaland u soo ceshan karno waa dib u soo noolaynta Dooxada Jubba”

Banadir can't be dowlad goboleed its only one state, they can join hirshabele or southwest.... to be state you have to have 2 full state why is Banadir allowed but not khatuumo this is hypocrite wallahi
The constitution isn’t binding its provisional which is why I believe a new constitution will be made

Libaax-Joore

VIP
No he is doing this to secure 1m1v and when it happens the president will be darrod most Likely since we form the majority in the country.
You stupid in order for him to do that he have apeasse mudulod, farmajo is president for 18 gobol not only one gobol and the second thing is why is he holding to the seat, he was elected 4 years and his time is up , if he want another term why he don't run ,they elected him well he was an known why is he scary to run again

You stupid in order for him to do that he have apeasse mudulod, farmajo is president for 18 gobol not only one gobol and the second thing is why is he holding to the seat, he was elected 4 years and his time is up , if he want another term why he don't run ,they elected him well he was an known why is he scary to run again
Mudulod and habar gidir combined control Mogadishu he doesn’t want another civil war. He wants to have 1m1v where the people decide not foreign players. In order to do 1m1v the extension is needed to prepare

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Mudulod and habar gidir combined control Mogadishu he doesn’t want another civil war. He wants to have 1m1v where the people decide not foreign players. In order to do 1m1v the extension is needed to prepare
Farmajo is gonna take us back to 1991 he was elected for 4 years his time is up feb 2021... its time for election buddy 1m1 veto isnt possible in 2 years

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Goonjeex “Sida kaliya Axmad looga adkaan karo, Jubbaland u soo ceshan karno waa dib u soo noolaynta Dooxada Jubba”
Warya I know Goonjeex this is tabloid fake news owned by an abgaal, read what their saying about your adeer @Dalalos

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Translate I can’t read af Somali well kkkkk
You and dalalos are 2 soft niggaz always like appease hawiye like u are one of the .5 qabil..... you okey with farmajo given hawiye 13mp for 2 years extension well he never recognized khatuumo even though they have one full state khatuumo....

Libaax-Joore

VIP
he refused to create a state for his reer abti but okey to create banadir state which is the size off my left nuts

Libaax-Joore

VIP
What!? He quit ? That 16 year old kid @abdullah233 is unconfirmed he claims reer siyad but who knows. f*ck Allying with the horde HG they are the number one enemy.
He quite
chrisfreshhah.png

Trending

Latest posts