New Oromo cannibal in Lasanod The victims are 3 Somalis victims

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Oromo cannibal needs to be fed to the hyenas in Saanag. But I don't get it how do they eat people, do they kidnap the person, kill the
person, or just grab and start eating. Watch the Vice News documentary 'eating a Liberian General's heart'

This Oromo cannibal needs to be fed to the hyenas in Saanag. But I don't get it how do they eat people, do they kidnap the person, kill the
person, or just grab and start eating. Watch the Vice News documentary 'eating a Liberian General's heart'
No in Ethiopia drinking blood is part of their food culture like eating raw meat, they suck the blood of kids because they believe it cured from disease. http://www.ethiopianreview.com/videos/mobile/watch.php?vid=b52859fed

image.jpeg
It is cultural thing for Oromo to replace the lost blood by drinking Fresh of cow.

Did you even watch the videos, nowhere do they say Oromo infact the suspect say he is from Oog and from what i heard he is Madhiban!!!
You are here only to argue like previous thread this man can not speak proper Somali and it was confirmed that he is Oromo. You took the things personally with me that you will come every thread to discredit me. Sorry I do not have time for trolling bye

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
You are here only to argue like previous thread this man can not speak proper Somali and it was confirmed that he is Oromo. You took the things personally with me that you will come every thread to discredit me. Sorry I do not have time for trolling bye
You are truly dumb:ftw9nwa: Just watch the video before you open your mouth:gnzbryw:

These cannibals are all in SL, and the reason is SL lack tight border control, Oromo don't go south because no-one will tolerate it, they'll get a straight bullet in the head. I would recommend SL to give them $1000 each, and tell them to leave.

I mean that silanyo 's daughter (rumored says that she married to Oromo ) is protecting them otherwise they would left the country long time.

Ethiopia hate Somalia, I don't have any respect for Somalis who affiliate themselves with Ethiopia, our wars with them are over 600 years old. (Adal Sultanate)

Hubble

VIP
These cannibals are all in SL, and the reason is SL lack tight border control, Oromo don't go south because no-one will tolerate it, they'll get a straight bullet in the head. I would recommend SL to give them $1000 each, and tell them to leave.

These guys are wearing Oromia t-shirts and Oromia flags. They're not trying to take over, they're just feeling free because that symbol is banned in Ethiopia and so is Oromo nationalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts