New Liberation front announced in Somali kilil(SPLF)

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
What’s their goal? How much backing do they have, if somaliland/somalia/Djibouti can help then I think this can go somewhere far.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Whybwould SL, Somalia & Djibouti help them?
It’s a what if otherwise they have no chance, where can they get weapons from? Somaliland would help since they care about hawd. But farmajo and IOG couldn’t careless about somalis. They would probably help fight with amaxaar to destroy whatever chance they have at leaving that shithole.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
This wont get far but they are a representative of the flow of the regions politics. Abiy will likely see this as a sign in his decision on rigging the “elections” and its consequences.

I predict he will let Cagjar loose or bring him to the federal level but you never know he could see the ONLF as an immediate threat through some of their recent statements which have been bold to say the least.
this is a TPLF proxy.
who are they trying to fool?
I doubt the TPLF has capabilities to create proxies anymore. The name is probably an inspiration from the common commie era “LF” groups.

EPLF and OLF are good examples.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
So what happened to ONLF? Will it be absorbed by SPLF?
No.

The ONLF will only name change post independence. From speaking with some of the higher leadership they care very little about the name. They do however recognize the importance of having a historical name.

Sounds superficial but the marketing is just easier with an established name with historical references dating back centuries.

Trending