New Kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m04hjp1mer1qg3uqyo1_400.gif

Dat sample in the beginning tho :damnmusic:

I

InaFreja

Couple of yeezy related bars but if this is his pre-album hype song then I'm not having it
gaas-qabow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
S

syntax

Went straight to the :trash:

I'm done with Kanye. Nigga hasn't released any good songs since MBDTF and Cruel Summer. All day is aight, but none of the songs he released in the past 2-3 years hold up to his previous work. Not even close. I feel like Kanye is bored of rap, it's obvious his passion is set somewhere else. Things like fashion and shit. And it's showing in his recent work. Smh what a shame, Kanye used to be one of my favourite artists of all time.

btw does anyone here go on KTT :russsmug:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

syntax

Most slept on Ye song by far, damn listening to this shit makes me miss the old Ye so much

S

syntax

@syntax was a mod on kanyetothe.com:ayaanswag:

i used to lurk way back when when kanyes blog was poppin

lool seth used to be i stepped down. Being a mod sounds cool, but when you have to moderate a forum of a couple hundred thousand users it becomes a part time job that doesn't pay you. It was fun while it lasted, but I had other responsibilities and shit. I'd never become a mod again, trust me it's not fun. You have to deal with so much shit and you don't get compensated at all.

S

syntax

lool @IslamicCourtsUnion have u ever been to a KTT tiny chat session. Wallahi its hilarious and kinda sad at the same time. It's funny cuz people f*ck around too much and kinda pathetic cuz thats when you really see that KTT is 90% random white boys and asians. Theres barely any niggas on there.

S

syntax

coolio:leon::leon:

Just listened to this new thugga track after I negged you. This man just doesn't stop blessing us. We are forever grateful to him :mjcry: He went off tho damn. I swear whenever TI and thugga collab its guaranteed dhab kuluul

I

InaFreja

Kanye was downhill after that Yeezus project, can't tell if he's going through midlife crises or he's just losing passion for the art. He clearly seems more interested in clothing and shoe designing
coolio:leon::leon:

Just listened to this new thugga track after I negged you. This man just doesn't stop blessing us. We are forever grateful to him :mjcry: He went off tho damn. I swear whenever TI and thugga collab its guaranteed dhab kuluul

Was that Thugga on the hook? He kinda sounds like RHQ on there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts