New Jeegaan?

I’m hearing rumors there’s an emerging new jeegaan in SL: Habar Awal (Isaaq) + Reer Axamaad (Gadabuursi)

The highest ranked Awdal guy in Kulmiye is the Minister of Trade who over took the current VP Saylici. The rumor is Musa Bihi went to secondary school at Amoud in Borama and knows this subclan of Gadabuursi are the dominant clan of Awdal. He wants them to control Gadabuursi while Habar Awal controls Isaaq. Saajin will become the VP in the next election.

Can the landers give us their thoughts.
432E187C-F90A-4521-979D-A234F4FF9E74.jpeg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yes bixi been catering towards samaroon more but I don’t if it’s new jeegan is happening but indeed I wouldn’t be surprised.

@somalipower are you gadabursi?
More and more hj are joining wadani so I think the next elections it’s wadanis to lose. Everyone knows you need one of the major isaaq clans to win.

@Gucci mane I’m not Gadabuursi but have some cousins that are & I called them to ask about the fake news of the Borama mayor. Then they told me about this new Jeegaan in the making.

I hear HJ have joined waddani cuz they have been marginalized since Bihi took over. Can you give me more info about Bihi catering to Gadabuursi?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Gucci mane I’m not Gadabuursi but have some cousins that are & I called them to ask about the fake news of the Borama mayor. Then they told me about this new Jeegaan in the making.

I hear HJ have joined waddani cuz they have been marginalized since Bihi took over. Can you give me more info about Bihi catering to Gadabuursi?
Remember ina kahin is still in the party so not hj are gonna be voting Wadani and only certain subclans. It’s too early to say cause election are still a year away sxb. You should ask ur fellow dir @Bakuro559 more about this

I’m hearing rumors there’s an emerging new jeegaan in SL: Habar Awal (Isaaq) + Reer Axamaad (Gadabuursi)

The highest ranked Awdal guy in Kulmiye is the Minister of Trade who over took the current VP Saylici. The rumor is Musa Bihi went to secondary school at Amoud in Borama and knows this subclan of Gadabuursi are the dominant clan of Awdal. He wants them to control Gadabuursi while Habar Awal controls Isaaq. Saajin will become the VP in the next election.

Can the landers give us their thoughts.View attachment 166046

In the last election Awdal was split 52-48 in favour of Wadani with Saajin's subclan voting for Wadani and Saylici's for Kulmiye. With Saajin as VP this time the Makaahiil will largely vote Kulmiye.

The Mahadcase are unlikely to change their vote towards Wadani because they have no major players in that party.

I expect Biixi to easily win 60%+ of the vote in Awdal next year. Although this isnt a new Jeegaan, Habar Jeclo have always been the swing vote deciding elections, it depends on what they do.

In the last election Awdal was split 52-48 in favour of Wadani with Saajin's subclan voting for Wadani and Saylici's for Kulmiye. With Saajin as VP this time the Makaahiil will largely vote Kulmiye.

The Mahadcase are unlikely to change their vote towards Wadani because they have no major players in that party.

I expect Biixi to easily win 60%+ of the vote in Awdal next year. Although this isnt a new Jeegaan, Habar Jeclo have always been the swing vote deciding elections, it depends on what they do.
Who do you think will win the upcoming parliamentarian elections this May? And the next presidential election? Kulmiye or Waddani?

You guys are singing this song as if Garxajis and Arab are out of this election. Gadabursi can wait. Let's give a chance to either Garxajis, Arab, Ciise or Harti

It’s not musical chairs where clans take turn like maxamud saleebaan do in puntland :mjpls:

What's different? At least Maxamuud Saleeban are out with it. The "Toolaay Isaaqey" movie has ended four years ago. When you give up the chair to other clans then come back with something useful. Opps, I forgot, I'll let Muuse keep looting that 17.5 million dollar investment in Djibouti Telecom and 1.5 million dollar house in Djibouti city. :hemad:

What's different? At least Maxamuud Saleeban are out with it. The "Toolaay Isaaqey" movie has ended four years ago. When you give up the chair to other clans then come back with something useful. Opps, I forgot, I'll let Muuse keep looting that 17.5 million dollar investment in Djibouti Telecom and 1.5 million dollar house in Djibouti city. :hemad:

At least he has investment coming.

Puntland desert region has been begging for God knows how long, and so far no one is interested in investing there.

You guys are singing this song as if Garxajis and Arab are out of this election. Gadabursi can wait. Let's give a chance to either Garxajis, Arab, Ciise or Harti
Harti will never ever be president of SL. Cisse won’t either & Arab is too small their lucky if they become VP one day. Garxajis deserves to be president again but I think Cirro & Warabe are not the guys that can do it.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Sxb I would worry about ur people dying of starvation due to inflation. You got more important things to worry than about sland :mjkkk:
Harti will never ever be president of SL. Cisse won’t either & Arab is too small their lucky if they become VP one day. Garxajis deserves to be president again but I think Cirro & Warabe are not the guys that can do it.
silaanyo lost to riyaale by like 80 something votes and people didn’t cry about that for 4 years, silaanyo made a plan to win the next election which he did. Wadani right now Are just a reactionary party if they wanna win they gotta earn it and yes better candidates would’ve been nice but Kulmiye has more money and backing. This 1man 1vote which the punani I’m replying to above doesn’t seem to understand. Silyaano at one point wanted to make jeegan with cirro and wadani which cirro rejected thinking they can win on there own and now look they been catering to hj holding shirs lately trying to get their votes for next elections :heh:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
HA Jeegaan is concentrating all trade along Berbera to Wajaale in the name of Somaliland. The people on either side of that unfinished road have not and will not benefit.

So my analysis tells me the status quo jeegaan will continue.

:francis:

HA Jeegaan is concentrating all trade along Berbera to Wajaale in the name of Somaliland. The people on either side of that unfinished road have not and will not benefit.

So my analysis tells me the status quo jeegaan will continue.

:francis:
But HJ live to the east of Hargeisa, Berbera and Wajale. So according to your analysis they will be left out the trade. But that also gives strength to the rumor of the New Jeegan. Basically SL economy will be based in the westside of SL.

I like how when you tell someone the truth they start attacking presumably a region you might hail or like. Akhii, I am not here defending PL. The case stays the same. PL is not doing any better. When I criticise SL, am not doing it out of hate. Maybe I am the only guy here who doesn't hate any clan. Hell my xidid is Reer Burco; Garxajis Weyne. Come back when you can defend Sacad Muuse', Reer Samatar's looting the 90 % of Waqooyi Galbeed :lolbron::mjlol:

I think the throne will go back to Garxajis soon. HJs looting ended 4 years ago, now it's HAs looting. If Cirro doesn't get elected, maybe someone else from Great Garxajis.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Anyone can become President if they have the backing of any block.