New hospital in burtinle

A much needed diagnostic centre, equipped with dialyses and MRI equipment, the only one I think in the whole country barring the Erdogan hospital, is on its way, and was delayed by the sudden passing of the Oncologist Dr leading the initiative.
Masha allah I hope for more to help our ppl, but Digfeer is not the only one in Xamar. Banadir Hospital, Darussalam Hospital and Carafat Hospital also have a dialysis dep.

A very good project. If the same hospital, it is by 2 Doctors, cousins, trained in China and proteges of Dr Dhegacadde for years. I met with one of them in Garowe and later in Turkiye when he was researching 'gocondho [sic] ', a common plant in .So, which can cure prostate illnesses before their growing to malignant.
How did he find this is he trained in traditional herbal medicine?Somalia has so many potential medicinal plants but rarely hear anyone discuss it

How did he find this is he trained in traditional herbal medicine?Somalia has so many potential medicinal plants but rarely hear anyone discuss it
It was an old herbal remedy known amongst the nomads, but lost as a result of modern medicine; it started with an older patient relaying to his Dr his prostate was shrinking, and he no longer had trouble with loo visitations at night after he took the remedy, as advised by an older nomad. That peeked the good Dr's interest, and from the brief I was able to glean from the conversations, and I am not in the medical field, then started a research partnering with a Uni in Istanbul. There are so many similar herbal medicine and skills most of which sadly had been lost, as none had been recorded.

Bone restructuring is amongst them. There recently was a young man, who sustained severe bone injuries in a car accident, and Orthopedists in the US advised him the only remedy was an amputation. Like most, with his being an acolyte of modern medicine, he was on board, but his family talked him into going home for further consultation, lo' and behold, an older nomad reconstructed the whole leg, fixed it, and after a short spell, the gentleman was back on his feet and back to work; when he returned to the US, his Drs were astounded, needless to say they wanted to visit and learn from the old nomad, in their eyes, performing a miracle.

Nonetheless, nature is fraught with remedies, as the Ayah noted: there is no malady sans remedy. We just have to be inquisitive.

It was an old herbal remedy known amongst the nomads, but lost as a result of modern medicine; it started with an older patient relaying to his Dr his prostate was shrinking, and he no longer had trouble with loo visitations at night after he took the remedy, as advised by an older nomad. That peeked the good Dr's interest, and from the brief I was able to glean from the conversations, and I am not in the medical field, then started a research partnering with a Uni in Istanbul. There are so many similar herbal medicine and skills most of which sadly had been lost, as none had been recorded.

Bone restructuring is amongst them. There recently was a young man, who sustained severe bone injuries in a car accident, and Orthopedists in the US advised him the only remedy was an amputation. Like most, with his being an acolyte of modern medicine, he was on board, but his family talked him into going home for further consultation, lo' and behold, an older nomad reconstructed the whole leg, fixed it, and after a short spell, the gentleman was back on his feet and back to work; when he returned to the US, his Drs were astounded, needless to say they wanted to visit and learn from the old nomad, in their eyes, performing a miracle.

Nonetheless, nature is fraught with remedies, as the Ayah noted: there is no malady sans remedy. We just have to be inquisitive.
Are you being for real nah that's ajeeb wth.

Western medicine is the worst and the doctors are brainwashed they don’t even want to address natural medicine or diet as a cure. They will literally dismiss you if you mention it.

my kid kept getting sick chest infection every year they kept pumping him with antibiotics then we looked into vitamin C. Gave him a higher dose literally never had issue ever again, told the doctor he was like if all the parents were like you, we would be out of a job.

current western medicine is not fit for purpose we need to go back to nature.

Western medicine is the worst and the doctors are brainwashed they don’t even want to address natural medicine or diet as a cure. They will literally dismiss you if you mention it.

my kid kept getting sick chest infection every year they kept pumping him with antibiotics then we looked into vitamin C. Gave him a higher dose literally never had issue ever again, told the doctor he was like if all the parents were like you, we would be out of a job.

current western medicine is not fit for purpose we need to go back to nature.
I concur, so do many in the medical field in my extended family. I no longer consider yield-induced practitioners, bona fide doctors, for most, not all, lack the requisite wisdom and inquisitive nature necessary for practitioners of medicine, attributes found in the likes of Galen, Ibnu Sinna, ShiZhen etc. Growing up, we were never allowed to take any medication, not even aspirin. If one of us came down with a touch of cold, my old man would say: go for a jog, take a cold shower, and he would then serve a glass of warm milk with ginger [ ... ] cruel you would think at first, but it worked like magic. In one of my earlier trips to China, I learnt a great deal about botany, natural remedies, and the annihilation of the human physiology by modern medicine coupled with the folly of its practitioners. It percolated to the surface during the Covid-* outbreak, particularly in the US where the average American was found to be rather unhealthy, if heavily dependent upon drugs only able to operate under its influence.

Let us bear in mind though, modern medicine has its place and uses, but is not a panacea of, and for all.

Trending