New holiday for Black Americans officially becoming Federal holiday.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Could've done something else like Kwanzaa, this is kinda embarrassing for them to be reminded every year that "we are off today because this is when I stopped owning you"

Apollo

VIP
Could've done something else like Kwanzaa, this is kinda embarrassing for them to be reminded every year that "we are off today because this is when I stopped owning you"

Making the majority population (whites) feel guilty is a good strategy. American Blacks can continue to milk them for financial favors in perpertuity.

This is how Israel has been getting so many billions from the West despite being a first world country (invoking the holocaust).

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Making the majority population (whites) feel guilty is a good strategy. American Blacks can continue to milk them for financial favors in perpertuity.

This is how Israel has been getting so many billions from the West despite being a first world country (invoking the holocaust).

We shall see but I am skeptical, difference being yahuud are good at organizing and getting what they want, something madows lack, just look at BLM years of demonstrations and madows still get shot for sport by police.

Meanwhile the government recently passed an Asian protection law because of all the beat downs they have been taking due to Coronavirus rep.

kwanza happens during Christmas. so it is going to be only symbolic federal holiday and not going to get extra day off.