New HIV map, Ethiopia ain't that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackest region of Ethiopia (Gambele province) has the most HIV. :mjlol:

HIV was created by Apartheid White South African scientists who tried to reduce the Black Southern African population.

flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg
Why?

It was a joke post, but if you want an answer for it, most likely because they have contact with Luos (the Anuak speak a Luo language) elsewhere in that region who also have high HIV (see areas around Lake Victoria).
Maybe, or maybe because they are uncircumcised, whilst the rest of Ethiopia has a high circumcision rate

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
According to statistics from the Somalia National Aids Commission, Somalia has a total of 26,000 people living with HIV & AIDS with 51 percent of them being women. This figure includes those living in Southern Somalia, Puntland and Somaliland.

In 2013, 2,691 new cases were reported in south central Somalia alone, while 980 was reported in Somaliland and 278 in Puntland. This from 2014

Apollo

VIP
Cirumcision reduces HIV acquisition in men by atleast 60%
https://aidsrestherapy.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12981-017-0167-6
Ethiopian government started a voluntary circumcision programme in Gambela (the only region that shuns circumcision) to reduce HIV rates
Circumcision = Good

Male circumcision is child abuse. Anyone can wash their dick and has access to hygiene products nowadays. The hygienic benefits of cutting the foreskin off are minimal.

And you got to be really low IQ not to use a condom and risk it on unknown women.

Male circumcision is child abuse. Anyone can wash their **** and has access to hygiene products nowadays. The hygienic benefits of cutting the foreskin off are minimal.

And you got to be really low IQ not to use a condom and risk it on unknown women.
I have to disagree with you there, male circumcision is hardly child abuse (just a quick snip) and has no real negative impact on an individual. Anybody can clean themselves but it makes cleaning easier, and leads to lower rates of disease transmission.
The thing is, many men are low IQ and would go raw in any female that would allow them to so atleast being circumcised is a slight preventative. Though preferrably they should wrap up
In Africa and other poor parts of the world its a huge benefit.

Apollo

VIP
I have to disagree with you there, male circumcision is hardly child abuse (just a quick snip) and has no real negative impact on an individual. Anybody can clean themselves but it makes cleaning easier, and leads to lower rates of disease transmission.
The thing is, many men are low IQ and would go raw in any female that would allow them to so atleast being circumcised is a slight preventative. Though preferrably they should wrap up
In Africa and other poor parts of the world its a huge benefit.

That small tip contains a lot of nerves. It is a vital part of the dick and studies have shown that intact penises have higher levels of satisfaction when they get it on.

The child did not consent. I am surprised this shit is still allowed in liberal Western countries. I suspect it is because of the strong Jewish lobby. If Jews did not have this religious rule while Muslims did I think it would have been outlawed by now. Shows that Jews control the West.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Blacks are cursed:gucciwhat:
Niggas still hate me because i'm a virgin:mjlol: while y'all have AIDS:pachah1: Enjoy your pain!:bell:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
That small tip contains a lot of nerves. It is a vital part of the **** and studies have shown that intact penises have higher levels of satisfaction when they get it on.

The child did not consent. I am surprised this shit is still allowed in liberal Western countries. I suspect it is because of the strong Jewish lobby. If Jews did not have this religious rule while Muslims did I think it would have been outlawed by now. Shows that Jews control the West.
:gucciwhat:

Dirty d 1 c k rodney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts