New Generation Somali

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Older generation and technology:
2000's-2012 :jaynerd::jcoleno:
Conference calls, Kik, Viber, WhatsApp, 3ways, 6ways, unlimited ways, cey, aflagado, qabyalaad. Hooyo forgets to cook cunto for the fam cause shes trolling another hooyo on paltalk. They went crazy on it:deadmanny:

New Generation Somali::francis:

Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, snapchat,
We've come a long way, xalimos busting it for the gram, Faraxs making tiktoks :draketf:
Qabil bashing on Somalispot.

I love my community :ohhh:

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
My space?? Boomer farah detected :yousmart:

reer

VIP
Conference calls, Kik, Viber, WhatsApp, 3ways, 6ways, unlimited ways, cey, aflagado, qabyalaad. Hooyo forgets to cook cunto for the fam cause shes trolling another hooyo on paltalk. They went crazy on it:deadmanny:

We've come a long way, xalimos busting it for the gram, Faraxs making tiktoks :draketf:

topix was insane:deadrose::deadrose:

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
No bidaar no calool sadex lugoodle:yousmart:
This you? ๐Ÿ‘€
e5af99f54a39f87ce6fac022a9533bfd.jpg

For those who don't know myspace it was the best social media ever created. I never wanted to move from myspace to facebook. because I really liked it, then all my friends moved so I had to move. It had More customising features than all the social medias of today. I remember putting so much effort pimping my page for all my crushes. Myspace gave users the ability to code your own page one of the features I use to like was you could set your own music background and when someone visits your profile it played your favorite song and back then it wasn't about material, impression, most popular. Social media back then it wasn't the center stage of most people life like you see today. it was the era of paltalk calls of Somali single mothers and single father. it was the time of ringtone, black and white phone. Back then I was little fob the world was big and alien to me