New Garowe Driving

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I like this part of garowe town. It shows you how urban planning is critical. I wish they do the same for old parts of Garowe also. This side of garowe is how all PL main cities should look like. Wallahi it reminds me of being in Australia when I watched the video.

@SirLancelLord @Lordilord @Mckenzie @DRACO CIIL LA DHIIMO WARYAA. YOU HATE THIS AS YOUR HEART CRUMBLES. Your cities will never be like this no matter how many towers u build, it will look like a ghetto because u have no urban planning. Keleb madafacker ba wada tihine oo maseer majerten hayso.

Ciil La dhiimo Cadowga PL. This is the enemy. Look at him well. A Moryan

images

Look how he is running and hiding like a duli ciilaan becuz dadkisa ayaa dayacan, he knows his clan has no hope so he wants to destroy your clan hope and progress. Bastar @id22r 'ciilan' hiding in our towns to destroy our progress, waa maseer majerten

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We don't need you ID22R or H2tu in Galmudug. All you bastards come to us and try to destroy our horumar and progress because your clans can't compete. We keep telling u, stay with yur own tribe but u can't u need to come to Harti lands to cause trouble, why? maseer harti weeye, you know we have stronger base and money then you and brains, so you fear your clan will lose horumarka and we start abusing you for being ghettos. I already proved it, you have not one single project in your lands that has been funded by your people. Its all DEEQ DIBADEED, YOU LIVE ON THE CRUMBS THROWN FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD, YOU FUCKIN GHETTO N!!GGERS ID33R AND HOTU

Someone should plant great big palm trees in Garowe, especially this cool hilly area. Would look even more amazing

Trending