New Gahayle (MJ) Member of Erigavo District Council

Congratulations Faysal Omar Barre (Kartuush) --- member of Kulmiye and from the Gahayle/Siwakhron community.

Inshallah you will contribute to the peace and development of Ceerigaabo District and Sanaag overall.

LOL, you guys are too much.

The man campaigned in his community's towns and villages and won their support to get a seat. Well earned and deserved!

Last edited:
Majerteen everywhere
We Are Worldwide

giphy.gif

Kulmiye is a sinking ship. He should have came through waddani:mjohreally:

Kulmiye still ruling party so smart decision on his part. Power, influence and hopefully cash for developments -- this will be most beneficial for the people. The lack of development in Sanaag is horrible.

Kulmiye still ruling party so smart decision on his part. Power, influence and hopefully cash for developments -- this will be most beneficial for the people. The lack of development in Sanaag is horrible.

Somaliland is so inclusive bruv. This clan makes up a fraction of a percent of the population and still gets representation. Somaliland democracy is amazing :salute:

Somaliland is so inclusive bruv. This clan makes up a fraction of a percent of the population and still gets representation. Somaliland democracy is amazing :salute:

LOL, I am not going argue numbers until an official census is done otherwise its FKD. Yes, we are a smaller clan relative to others in SL but Sanaag is our home and we are vocal and collaborative in working to improve it.

I agree in general with your comments that its great that smaller clans can also vote and get their candidate elected to office. The system is not perfect but moving in the right direction inshallah.

Progress!:nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

Reborn
LOL, I am not going argue numbers until an official census is done otherwise its FKD. Yes, we are a smaller clan relative to others in SL but Sanaag is our home and we are vocal and collaborative in working to improve it.

I agree in general with your comments that its great that smaller clans can also vote and get their candidate elected to office. The system is not perfect but moving in the right direction inshallah.

Progress!:nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

You forgot that there is guaranteed representation in the Guurti :westbrookswag:

Xilbaanka Dhulbahante
If you listen, Gahayle baa soo saaray
Dhulbahante and Gahayle are allies In Cerigaabo more than Warsangli
Btw Gahalye was part of Burco conference in 1991 where Somaliland independence from the south was declared and took part of 1993 Boorama conference that established the new political system for JSL with new civilian adminstration headed by Cigaal AUN and drafting the new constitution.

There's one elder of Gahalye community in the Guurti or Elders council.

Trending

Latest posts