New disease outbreaks in buuhoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Sure everyone is qabilist but what kind of qabilist insults a dead kid.

Tribalism will lead us to hell anyway :mjcry:

I just came out of the best froday lecture yesterday and he talk about tribalism.

Markaas caafis to everyone I will make thread.
Ummmm you claimed victims of Siad Barres atrocities were collateral because of SNM traitors. You shrugged off people's grievances with his administration. You can say cafis all you want, just be consistent.

Gambar

VIP
The qurun mj yet showing there true colors:wow:
People wonder why i advocate for there extermination them nothing is below them:wow:
Ali saleeban being important in anything them niggas been homeless for 300 years:pachah1:
@shanqale waking up to the reality these leeches aren't buhoodle friends:mjpls:
lol yet I always see you throwing Dhulbahante under the bus. :ulyin:

Sure everyone is qabilist but what kind of qabilist insults a dead kid.

Tribalism will lead us to hell anyway :mjcry:

I just came out of the best froday lecture yesterday and he talk about tribalism.

Markaas caafis to everyone I will make thread.

I will bring the loser threads, he is pathetic loser who can not hold his job, played by west African woman who tied him with baby. I ignored him since last year about his anti dhulbahante threads.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
MD clans follow each other around here and proclaim selective and false outrage. Ogaden are nowhere to be found unless they're hiding lol.

Like @shanqale calling Cali Saleeban laangaab, and his cousin @Canuck claiming that Cali Saleeban aren't the financial backbone of Puntland. Just yesterday she was saying Dhulbahante will leave Puntland. :cryinglaughsmiley:Which one is it? Goodness gracious.
The two most dhaabodilif qabiils. Sure they're going to leave Puntland soon, I would love to see her people say that Vice President Camey, he would pistol whip them. :icon lol:

Ummmm you claimed victims of Siad Barres atrocities were collateral because of SNM traitors. You shrugged off people's grievances with his administration. You can say cafis all you want, just be consistent.

you need to realise people will be accidentally be killed when there is a war. This isn't the past where we have battle outskirts.

You are acting like battles will involve no civilians casualties.

This always happen :Sutehja:

475982591%20STD%20word%20collection.jpg

Kkkkk poor woman take care of your AA son.

Gambar

VIP
I will bring the loser threads, he is pathetic loser who can not hold his job, played by west African woman who tied him with baby. I ignored him since last year about his anti dhulbahante threads.
Weren't you already banned? Didn't you wish this place was hacked? Naga amuus.

Gibiin-Udug

The only loser in here is you nayaa, day and night crying about MJ, did MJ guy deny a bastard kid on you? You seem hurt, I hope you didn't give him any STDs we all know how s are infected.

475982591%20STD%20word%20collection.jpg

Gambar

VIP
you need to realise people will be accidentally be killed when there is a war. This isn't the past where we have battle outskirts.

You are acting like battles will involve no civilians casualties.

This always happen :Sutehja:
You say this after your previous post? :O27GWRK:

The qurun mj yet showing there true colors:wow:
People wonder why i advocate for there extermination them nothing is below them:wow:
Ali saleeban being important in anything them niggas been homeless for 300 years:pachah1:
@shanqale waking up to the reality these leeches aren't buhoodle friends:mjpls:

They are sour losers, they burned any chance to villa Somalia because of AY, CC, and now gaas.

There's nothing to prove.

Let what out? It's painfully obvious that you're qabiilist like the rest of us. Stop playing passive aggressive games. Don't pretend like you grew out of it either.

Your hatred for MX :mjhaps:

Enlighten me. How am I the same as those who love to disparage one clan every chance they get and in some cases indifferent to the deaths of babies.

Don't try to group me or @Bahal with the people I mention

Gibiin-Udug

They are sour losers, they burned any chance to villa Somalia because of AY, CC, and now gaas.
Hey everybody give a big round of applause, the fob finally expanded her vocabulary. Sour loser she says, expect her to overuse that in the remaining time on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.