New disease outbreaks in buuhoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how all those who criticize me do so purely out of qabyaalad, but have yet to condemn the heinous comments of their clansmen.

Somalis will unfortunately defend their own, right or wrong, to the bitter end. If these people weren't fortunate enough to be taken in by white people, they'd be the same folks hiding murderers out of a twisted sense of loyalty.

:nahgirl:

You don't need to defend yourself against these animals. one is junkie who calls for genocide of khatumo people, the second guy is our bisexual broken back mountain of somalispot @Gilgamesh who ass kisses Ethiopia. Third, ex lover of Tyrone and single mother of AA kid. You are better than these losers.

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
They can be your 'Harti' brothers, they most certainly aren't mine.

You need a quick trip to Somalia mate. You'll have a good insight into qabyalaad.

When you realize that your sub sub sub clan have as much or as more hate for each other than you do dhulbahante you might just reconsider being an idiot.

:damn:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
It's the same , reason you are outraged is because these guys are your people and the others were not, no need for mental gymnastics. You either don't partake in making fun of the suffering of others at all or partake in the fun but don't cry like es when someone does it to your folk

Stop projecting, this is how you think. I didn't laugh at the starving kid in Caynaba whilst many of your clansmen were. And laughing at dead children is your way of getting revenge is it? :heh:

Gambar

VIP
@TSP and @Bahal pretending to be post qabyalad is so hilarious to me especially considering their clan. It's like they have to prove that despite being Mareexan they're not qabiilist.

@shanqale is a little fuley. A Dhulbahante calling CM laangaab after expressing outrage over the comments in here.

:farmajoyaab::cryinglaughsmiley::gaasdrink:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You don't need to defend yourself against these animals. one is junkie who calls for genocide of khatumo people, the second guy is our bisexual broken back mountain of somalispot @Gilgamesh who ass kisses Ethiopia. Third, ex lover of Tyrone and single mother of AA kid. You are better than these losers.
STFU, you back alley Tyrone screwing , you keep screaming Tyrone as if tyrones rejected your fob ass. You former maid, you out of anybody shouldn't say shit about anyone. A former sex worker in the Middle East who recently got access to Internet shouldn't have the audacity to speak. Bitter .

STFU, you back alley Tyrone screwing , you keep screaming Tyrone as if tyrones rejected yojr fob ass. You former maid, you out of anybody shouldn't say shit about anyone. A former sex worker in the Middle East who recently got access to Internet shouldn't have the audacity to speak. Bitter .

Take care of AA son !!!!

Gibiin-Udug

@TSP and @Bahal pretending to be post qabyalad is so hilarious to me especially considering their clan. It's like they have to prove that despite being Mareexan they're not qabiilist.

@shanqale is a little fuley. A Dhulbahante calling CM laangaab after expressing outrage over the comments in here.

:farmajoyaab::cryinglaughsmiley::gaasdrink:
I love how they suddenly become the moral police when MJs are involved,

FOH. The same person who said R.A to a peasant human being.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

The qurun mj yet showing there true colors:wow:
People wonder why i advocate for there extermination them nothing is below them:wow:
Ali saleeban being important in anything them niggas been homeless for 300 years:pachah1:
@shanqale waking up to the reality these leeches aren't buhoodle friends:mjpls:

Gibiin-Udug

475982591%20STD%20word%20collection.jpg

There's nothing to prove.

Let what out? It's painfully obvious that you're qabiilist like the rest of us. Stop playing passive aggressive games. Don't pretend like you grew out of it either.

Sure everyone is qabilist but what kind of qabilist insults a dead kid.

Tribalism will lead us to hell anyway :mjcry:

I just came out of the best froday lecture yesterday and he talk about tribalism.

Markaas caafis to everyone I will make thread.

Gambar

VIP
I love how they suddenly become the moral police when MJs are involved,

FOH. The same person who said R.A to a peasant human being.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
MD clans follow each other around here and proclaim selective and false outrage. Ogaden are nowhere to be found unless they're hiding lol.

Like @shanqale calling Cali Saleeban laangaab, and his cousin @Canuck claiming that Cali Saleeban aren't the financial backbone of Puntland. Just yesterday she was saying Dhulbahante will leave Puntland. :cryinglaughsmiley:Which one is it? Goodness gracious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending