New disease outbreaks in buuhoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Your small Cali saleebaan clan doesn't border any dhulbahante.

Just grow up all your post are 'dhulbahante got 1/3 of Parliament and VP blah blah muh small clan needs Parliament.'

F*ck Ali Saleeban. If it were upto me, they wouldn't get jack sh*t. At the end of the day, they're MJ, and since we're virtually guaranteed Presidency due to numbers, Ali Saleeban shouldn't get a damn thing. It wouldn't be right for another MJ subclan to get more of the pie, let others eat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
F*ck Ali Saleeban. If it were upto me, they wouldn't get jack sh*t. At the end of the day, they're MJ, and since we're virtually guaranteed Presidency due to numbers, Ali Saleeban shouldn't get a damn thing. It wouldn't be right for another MJ subclan to get more of the pie, let others eat.
Plus Cali saleeban are the financial backbone of Puntland.

@shanqale how are you a dhulbhante calling a Majeerteen a laangaab is beyond me.

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
@Bourbaki and @Asma

-Be prepared to hear dissenting opinions. They are everywhere.

- What say you to parents that aren't out right anti-vax but would like to learn more about delayed vaccine schedules?
- What about parents that have no issue with antigens but would catch a case once you mention aluminium-adjuvant?
- How about dealing with the well-to-do that refuse to vaccinate their children?
- What are the incidence of adverse event(s) following vaccination(s) i.e. pertussis in the US?
- What is the likelihood of getting a vaccine preventable disease?

I'm aware vaccinations have been used for centuries, but there have always been fears associated with them by some segment of the population.

Delaying vaccination leaves children defenseless when they are most vulnerable. There is also no benefit in doing so, in fact the risk of adverse reaction (specifically febrile seizure) in the case of the MMR vaccine increases from 1 in 3000 when vaccinated between 12-15 months of age compared to 1 in 1500 when vaccinated between 16-23 months of age. Furthermore, such delayed schedules lead to more trips to doctor's offices increasing the risk of exposure to infectious diseases. I sugggest reading this well sourced article by Scientific American.

Vaccine ingredients are tested rigorously to ensure that they are safe in the quantities they are given. See this to address your concerns about aluminium adjuvants.

In regards to adverse reactions in the case of pertussis (whooping cough) vaccinations severe adverse reactions are very rare. If you do a cost-benefit analysis you will see that stopping routine vaccination would lead to the reemergence of pertussis in the population, exactly like what happened in Japan which I covered in an earlier post. The damage caused by pertussis in a susceptible population far outweighs the risk of adverse reaction due to vaccination.

We should deal with well off people who refuse to vaccinate in the same way as anyone else, educating them on the necessity of vaccination. I understand that such a task is rather difficult. Anti-vaxxers can overwhelm parents with accusations about vaccine ingredients, schedules, adverse reactions etc. and it is only through a lot of searching you can find the scientific evidence which addresses those concerns. Of course, the majority of people won't be willing to do this or aren't educated enough to do so and so will opt to not vaccinate their children once hearing these accusations. This tactic is known as the gish gallop and is often used in order to win debates. You overwhelm the other side with a large number of individually weak arguments but it takes a large amount of effort to discredit each one. In addition, you lose if you fail to address even one of these arguments. Such a tactic is especially effective against parents, as no parent would vaccinate their child out of fear if they don't receive a refutation to even a single one of an anti-vaxxer's arguments.

IMPORTANT
To properly understand why it's so important that the vast majority of people are vaccinated you need to know the concept 'Herd immunity'. Some diseases are more infectious than others. The infectiousness of disease is best described by its basic reproduction number or R0 . This is the average number of people who are infected by a single person in a susceptible population. If this number is higher than 1, the disease will spread over time. Otherwise the disease will die out in the long run as there will be less and less infected people.

Here is where vaccination rates are important. If the majority of people are vaccinated and therefore unsusceptible it is much more difficult for the disease to spread. So if only a few people in an area decide not to vaccinate their children the risk of an outbreak is not that great. However, this is not usually what occurs. For example, amongst the Somali community in MN what happened was the MMR vaccination rate dropped to 42% in 2014, creating a pocket where the majority of children were susceptible to measles. This is made worse by the fact measles is very infectious and has a large basic reproduction number calculated to range between 12-18 in different studies. In fact, herd immunity is only really established at a vaccination rate of 95% in the case of measles. Measles is unfortunately still very common in countries like Somalia so due to travel measles reappeared in MN and an outbreak occured.

Key facts from the WHO
  • Measles is one of the leading causes of death among young children even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available.
  • In 2015, there were 134 200 measles deaths globally – about 367 deaths every day or 15 deaths every hour.
  • Measles vaccination resulted in a 79% drop in measles deaths between 2000 and 2015 worldwide.
  • In 2016, about 85% of the world's children received one dose of measles vaccine by their first birthday through routine health services – up from 73% in 2000.
  • During 2000-2015, measles vaccination prevented an estimated 20.3 million deaths making measles vaccine one of the best buys in public health.
If these figures don't paint a picture of the threat posed by measles if it weren't for routine vaccination I don't know what will.

I hope I've addressed your and any other reader's concerns adequately.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Delaying vaccination leaves children defenseless when they are most vulnerable. There is also no benefit in doing so, in fact the risk of adverse reaction (specifically febrile seizure) in the case of the MMR vaccine increases from 1 in 3000 when vaccinated between 12-15 months of age compared to 1 in 1500 when vaccinated between 16-23 months of age. Furthermore, such delayed schedules lead to more trips to doctor's offices increasing the risk of exposure to infectious diseases. I sugggest reading this well sourced article by Scientific American.

Vaccine ingredients are tested rigorously to ensure that they are safe in the quantities they are given. See this to address your concerns about aluminium adjuvants.

In regards to adverse reactions in the case of pertussis (whooping cough) vaccinations severe adverse reactions are very rare. If you do a cost-benefit analysis you will see that stopping routine vaccination would lead to the reemergence of pertussis in the population, exactly like what happened in Japan which I covered in an earlier post. The damage caused by pertussis in a susceptible population far outweighs the risk of adverse reaction due to vaccination.

We should deal with well off people who refuse to vaccinate in the same way as anyone else, educating them on the necessity of vaccination. I understand that such a task is rather difficult. Anti-vaxxers can overwhelm parents with accusations about vaccine ingredients, schedules, adverse reactions etc. and it is only through a lot of searching you can find the scientific evidence which addresses those concerns. Of course, the majority of people won't be willing to do this or aren't educated enough to do so and so will opt to not vaccinate their children once hearing these accusations. This tactic is known as the gish gallop and is often used in order to win debates. You overwhelm the other side with a large number of individually weak arguments but it takes a large amount of effort to discredit each one. In addition, you lose if you fail to address even one of these arguments. Such a tactic is especially effective against parents, as no parent would vaccinate their child out of fear if they don't receive a refutation to even a single one of an anti-vaxxer's arguments.

IMPORTANT
To properly understand why it's so important that the vast majority of people are vaccinated you need to know the concept 'Herd immunity'. Some diseases are more infectious than others. The infectiousness of disease is best described by its basic reproduction number or R0 . This is the average number of people who are infected by a single person in a susceptible population. If this number is higher than 1, the disease will spread over time. Otherwise the disease will die out in the long run as there will be less and less infected people.

Here is where vaccination rates are important. If the majority of people are vaccinated and therefore unsusceptible it is much more difficult for the disease to spread. So if only a few people in an area decide not to vaccinate their children the risk of an outbreak is not that great. However, this is not usually what occurs. For example, amongst the Somali community in MN what happened was the MMR vaccination rate dropped to 42% in 2014, creating a pocket where the majority of children were susceptible to measles. This is made worse by the fact measles is very infectious and has a large basic reproduction number calculated to range between 12-18 in different studies. In fact, herd immunity is only really established at a vaccination rate of 95% in the case of measles. Measles is unfortunately still very common in countries like Somalia so due to travel measles reappeared in MN and an outbreak occured.

I hope I've addressed your and any other reader's concerns adequately.
A little food for thought did you know during the invasion of the Europeans to the Americas they gave the native indigenous population blankets infected with smallpox ?
IMG_3942.PNG

:kanyehmm:

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
A little food for thought did you know during the invasion of the European to the Americas they gave the native indigenous population blankets infected with measles?

:kanyehmm:

Doesn't that just further prove my point about how dangerous measles is if it was used as a biological weapon in the past?

All of these videos are very bad misrepresentations of what Bill Gate's was saying. Vaccines are a useful tool in lowering the death rate of a population which helps the development of a country. You should read about demographic transition. To oversimplify, as a country develops first the death rate falls, then the birth rate leading to a stable population. This also means one way of solving overpopulation is investing money into developing nations in order to accelerate their development, which is what Bill Gate's advocates as a solution to the migrant crisis and overpopulation. He didn't mean vaccines are directly depopulating Africa. As for the accusations about sterilisation I can't comment I can only address so many theories at once.

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
I heard they already give it to Ethiopians in Israel. They call it vaccination but in reality they give them vaccines which will make them unable to reproduce.

I too have heard of Israel secretly giving birth control under the guise of inoculations to Ethiopian. Unfortunately this case I know to be true. Israel truly is fucked up in regards to their racial policies so its unsurprising.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Doesn't that just further prove my point about how dangerous measles is if it was used as a biological weapon in the past?

All of these videos are very bad misrepresentations of what Bill Gate's was saying. Vaccines are a useful tool in lowering the death rate of a population which helps the development of a country. You should read about demographic transition. To oversimplify, as a country develops first the death rate falls, then the birth rate leading to a stable population. This also means one way of solving overpopulation is investing money into developing nations in order to accelerate their development, which is what Bill Gate's advocates as a solution to the migrant crisis and overpopulation. He didn't mean vaccines are directly depopulating Africa. As for the accusations about sterilisation I can't comment I can only address so many theories at once.
WHAT'S BEHIND CODEX ALMENTARIUS?
http://thewakeupchannel.weebly.com/codex-alimentarius-and-our-foods-and-vaccines.html

Behind the Codex Alimentarius Commission is the United Nations and the World Health Organization working in conjunction with the multinational pharmaceutical cartel and international banks. Its initial efforts in the US with the FDA were defeated, so it found another ally in the FTC. Now Codex, with the FTC and the pharmaceutical cartel behind it, it threatens to become a trade issue, using the campaign of Operation Cure-All to advance its goals.

Codex began simply enough when the U.N. authorized the World Health Organization and the Food and Agriculture Organization to develop a universal food code. Their purpose was to 'harmonize' regulations for dietary supplements worldwide and set international safety standards for the purposes of increased trade. Pharmaceutical interests stepped in and began exerting their influence. Instead of focusing on food safety, Codex is using its power to promote worldwide restrictions on vitamins and food supplements, severely limiting their availability and dosages.

REAL GOALS OF CODEX
This is to bring about international 'harmonization.' While global harmony sounds benign, is that the real purpose of this plan? While the stated goal of Codex is to establish unilateral regulations for dietary supplements in every country, the actual goal is to outlaw health products and information on vitamins and dietary supplements, except those under their direct control. These regulations would supersede United States domestic laws without the American people's voice or vote in the matter.

waraabe

Your superior
AUN

It's funny how all these autistic cyber qabiil warriors are attacking @Bahal with "buh buh you laughed at a meme" as if that compares to rejoicing at the news of dead infants :farmajoyaab:

It's the same , reason you are outraged is because these guys are your people and the others were not, no need for mental gymnastics. You either don't partake in making fun of the suffering of others at all or partake in the fun but don't cry like es when someone does it to your folk

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Absolutely shameful AUN those poor innocent kids. I swear a certain subset of folks need to be killed:pacspit::pacspit:

Absolute scum, I repeat now I know why koofiyad cas punished these folks:susp:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
But you said R.A about a former dictator who not only killed innocent people but also innocent sheikhs.

You lost whatever moral you had at that point,

Secondly saying shit like you hope Armadillo kids drown was uncalled for, his kids didn't say anything nor are they present in this topic to defend themselves from your curse.

You're a hypocrite and I've said this a long time ago.

Notice how all those who criticize me do so purely out of qabyaalad, but have yet to condemn the heinous comments of their clansmen.

Somalis will unfortunately defend their own, right or wrong, to the bitter end. If these people weren't fortunate enough to be taken in by white people, they'd be the same folks hiding murderers out of a twisted sense of loyalty.

:nahgirl:

Are you really a father and a husband? I wonder what your wife and children would say, if they find out that you are making fun of dead children, and talking about getting fellatio in a back alley.

Sis you don't know his history, the poor guy comes here as therapy or way to run away from his sad miserable life, put his name in Search bar and you will read how his was in sleeping without protection to some mulatto west African woman who claimed that he was the father of her daughter when he was about to marry Somali girl. He works as machine operator and currently suspended from his work due to his ill manners. He is loser guy and ranting on spot is his only therapy for his failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts