New disease outbreaks in buuhoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Unfortunately, our worldviews are far too dissimilar for you to understand me. In your mind, there's a them and us when for me, your people and my people are one in the same.

That caynabo family apparently weren't your people when you were laughing at them

Nah, but i did pay a Dhulo b*tch to suck me off for a fiver, at a nightclub back alley. B*tch was sucking soo long and hard, almost ripped my cock off.

Your small Cali saleebaan clan doesn't border any dhulbahante.

Just grow up all your post are 'dhulbahante got 1/3 of Parliament and VP blah blah muh small clan needs Parliament.'

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
That's how Reer Abo Siyad and Beggarbantes roll.
IMG_3372.JPG

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:whoa:

According to many suugo scientists vaccines give you autism

Most autistics are loaded with heavy metals. What do you think is a major source? Injected Aluminum Perhaps? Or it it Thimersol? :manny: Who knows.

Can you blame people for reluctance? Big Pharma uses fradulent suugo methods. Merck - the makers of MMR have enaged in data falsification and improper testing in the past. Will we ever know the true efficacy of vaccines? And medical pushers don't even have the decency to adequately inform people about inserts. :susp:@Inquisitive_

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
@sophisticate
You can say all you want about heavy metals, but the fact of the matter is the vast majority of studies (many large scale) find no correlation between autism and vaccination. The bullshitter who started this rubbish, Andrew Wakefield literally took 8 children with autism whose symptoms manifested within a month of vaccination (just by pure chance many such people will exist) and postulated the MMR vaccine was responsible. I know which side is more rational to believe

:manny:

Which is more likely, that there is a widespread conspiracy amongst almost the entire scientific community about vaccines so much so that almost all scientists educated in the matter don't believe vaccinations cause autism or Andrew Wakefield for monetary gain started this and continues to perpetuate his quack nonsense for continued monetary gain since he was struck off as a doctor?(read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wakefield#General_Medical_Council_hearings it's extraordinary that anyone believes this quack).

I understand that large pharmaceutical companies could have a financial motive but the problem is it's impossible to orchestrate a deceit of such a large scale. Motive means nothing without means.

Will we ever know the true efficacy of vaccines?@Inquisitive_

This statement shows you are completely uneducated and ignorant of the history and science of vaccinations. There is no debate on the efficacy of vaccines, how the f*ck do you think Smallpox was eradicated? The story of the eradication of Smallpox is so incredible, I'd probably say it is one of the greatest feats humanity has achieved. Embarrasingly enough, it was in Somalia where the last wild case of Smallpox occurred in 1977, as due to war and famine conditions were difficult for those involved in the vaccination program. Do you think they were there wasting their time for a laugh? It is so disgusting that an educated Somali (in history I believe) would make such statements. 1977 is hardly fucking ancient history.

I don't think you're trolling but @ing Inquisitive makes me suspicious. Do you believe the Earth is flat too? If you are trolling you should honestly be ashamed. Posts like yours have a significant impact, maybe a Somali mother reads your post and that's the final straw in deciding not to vaccinate her children and ends up losing a child from a Measles outbreak. If you want to troll you should pretend you believe the Earth is flat, that way you aren't actually hurting anybody.

Diaspora communities, particularly in MN have been affected by anti-vaxxers like you. Is it any coincidence that the largest measles outbreak in 30 years has happened in Minnesota this year and most of those affected have been unvaccinated Somali children with a drop in vaccination rate from 92% to 42% amongst Minnesota born children of Somali descent from 2004 to 2014? It's disgusting, honestly.

:farmajoyaab:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate
You can say all you want about heavy metals, but the fact of the matter is the vast majority of studies (many large scale) find no correlation between autism and vaccination. The bullshitter who started this rubbish, Andrew Wakefield literally took 8 children with autism whose symptoms manifested within a month of vaccination (just by pure chance many such people will exist) and postulated the MMR vaccine was responsible. I know which side is more rational to believe

:manny:

Which is more likely, that there is a widespread conspiracy amongst almost the entire scientific community about vaccines so much so that almost all scientists educated in the matter don't believe vaccinations cause autism or Andrew Wakefield for monetary gain started this and continues to perpetuate his quack nonsense for continued monetary gain since he was struck off as a doctor?(read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wakefield#General_Medical_Council_hearings it's extraordinary that anyone believes this quack).

I understand that large pharmaceutical companies could have a financial motive but the problem is it's impossible to orchestrate a deceit of such a large scale. Motive means nothing without means.

This statement shows you are completely uneducated and ignorant of the history and science of vaccinations. There is no debate on the efficacy of vaccines, how the f*ck do you think Smallpox was eradicated? The story of the eradication of Smallpox is so incredible, I'd probably say it is one of the greatest feats humanity has achieved. Embarrasingly enough, it was in Somalia where the last wild case of Smallpox occurred in 1977, as due to war and famine conditions were difficult for those involved in the vaccination program. Do you think they were there wasting their time for a laugh? It is so disgusting that an educated Somali (in history I believe) would make such statements. 1977 is hardly fucking ancient history.

I don't think you're trolling but @ing Inquisitive makes me suspicious. Do you believe the Earth is flat too? If you are trolling you should honestly be ashamed. Posts like yours have a significant impact, maybe a Somali mother reads your post and that's the final straw in deciding not to vaccinate her children and ends up losing a child from a Measles outbreak. If you want to troll you should pretend you believe the Earth is flat, that way you aren't actually hurting anybody.

Diaspora communities, particularly in MN have been affected by anti-vaxxers like you. Is it any coincidence that the largest measles outbreak in 30 years has happened in Minnesota this year and most of those affected have been unvaccinated Somali children with a drop in vaccination rate from 92% to 42% amongst Minnesota born children of Somali descent from 2004 to 2014? It's disgusting, honestly.

:farmajoyaab:

I highly doubt the Google search algorithm will pick up what I say on Somalispot on the subject of MMRs. You need not worry . :pachah1:I'm merely raising the subject of vaccine hesitancy. :fittytousand: Let me read these large scale studies. And do a systematic review of the literature and I'll get back to you. I'll also supplement this with anecdotal evidence from the parents of vaccine injured children. Disgruntled people love to talk. And speak they shall. Kindly, send me the info on those that died/were injured from being unvaccinated (that are well-to-do). Damn the ultra rich for their access to organic food, frequent blood transfusions and use of homeopathy. I bet they have a less tainted batch of vaccines, that is if they even vaccinate. :yacadiim:

I also thought that social epidemiology determined that public health sanitation, hygeine and better quality food were attributed to the tapering off of epidemics before the advent of vaccines.

And why on earth is the vaccine schedule more jam packed now than bari hore (pre-1983)?

Last edited:
@sophisticate

The dumbest of people in this world are the pseudo intellectuals by far, the generally ignorant unlearned person that hasn't gone through the brainwashing of the western institutions goes by his instincts or observations, many of them refused vaccination in the 80's because they saw it as 'unnatural' to the human.

Many more ignorant mothers whom didn't have these instincts refused based on the record level of autism in their communities all which happened right after many mothers reported that their perfectly healthy child got sick after receiving those cocktail of injections, nothing you will say will ever change them, no research paper or some idiot quackademic will override their overwhelming observations.

The quasi pseudo intellectuals however ignore all of their basic human instincts/observation programmed deep within along with their intellect because all those research papers he is citing if he wasn't that obtuse, he would know were sponsored by the mafia rockefeller medical industrial complex, it's like Satan writing a paper on salvation and someone cites this as an evidence.

They don't even realise how dumb they are, these so called researchers & scientists are nothing more then mercenaries for hire, if you give them enough money, they will eventually find enough data to justify whatever it is that the dude with money (funding them) is looking to prove, it's corruption 101 but of course cloaked in utter deceit.

Status
Not open for further replies.