New disease outbreaks in buuhoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
I'm sure @Armadillo is just using hyberbole as well.:trumpsmirk:

At the end the day, everyone here is tribalist. You can't call people out on saying immoral shit, if yourself say heinous stuff.

The same people who were literally laughing at the starving family in burco eating porcupines are now crying about this

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
So why are you so outraged now kkkk

Although I can again easily make the argument that I laughed at a smiley along with plenty of Landers, I will admit that it was in bad taste.

However, even on somnet, I never used the plight of innocents to score points on a goddamn forum when I had plenty of opportunities to do so.

My morality is beyond reproach.

waraabe

Your superior
Although I can again easily make the argument that I laughed at a smiley along with plenty of Landers, I will admit that it was in bad taste.

However, even on somnet, I never used the plight of innocents to score points on a goddamn forum when I had plenty of opportunities to do so.

My morality is beyond reproach.

Landers or not you can't laugh at the suffering of one person and then act outraged when someone else does the same, that is real morality

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Did a dhulbahante man bust a fat nut on your hooyos juicy lips? :frdfvsb:

Pipe down your dirty ali salegaal

Nah, but i did pay a Dhulo b*tch to suck me off for a fiver, at a nightclub back alley. B*tch was sucking soo long and hard, almost ripped my cock off.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Landers or not you can't laugh at the suffering of one person and then act outraged when someone else does the same, that is real morality

My morality is impeccable. I empathize with all Somalis. You're the guy who laughs at folks who drown in the ocean trying to get a taste of the life you have.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
So? You either don't laugh at all suffering or you don't cry when others do the same to your people

Unfortunately, our worldviews are far too dissimilar for you to understand me. In your mind, there's a them and us when for me, your people and my people are one in the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.