New disease outbreaks in buuhoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt they'll expect PL to help in any way, then later continue with the bullcrap they've got against PL.

You don't know dhulbahante politics. Goljano is inhabited by beesha yaxye who hate SL and PL

Its stupid to think dhulbahante a clan with 13 elders will share same opinion.

Gambar

VIP
You don't know dhulbahante politics. Goljano is inhabited by beesha yaxye who hate SL and PL

Its stupid to think dhulbahante a clan with 13 elders will share same opinion.
It's not even about politics, it's about people dying of curable illnesses.

It's not even about politics, it's about people dying of curable illnesses.

There is no treatment for measles. You can only prevent it from happening.

Goljano is also IDP camp hosting nomads and displaced folks.

They are the ones who mostly got measles.

Gambar

VIP
There is no treatment for measles. You can only prevent it from happening.

Goljano is also IDP camp hosting nomads and displaced folks.

They are the ones who mostly got measles.
False. There are treatments such as antibiotics, also its highly contagious so those who have it should be quarantined. That's nearly impossible in an IDP camp.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
IMG_3357.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Seriously guys is this how low we've sunk? From the comfort of whatever cadaan country that was kind enough to let your family in as refugees, we mock Somali children dying from easily preventable illnesses? Because of qabiil?

Do you know the number 1 killer of Somali children? Acute watery diarrhea, a disease a can of Coke can treat. Literally all over Somalia, children are dying from easily preventable/treatable diseases because of, yet again, qabiil.

When war broke out in Somalia, I suddenly became a very young IDP. When we fled to safety, we found ourselves living next to a tiny cemetery in a tuulo, no more than 20 graves. In the next couple of months, that cemetery had quadrupled in size, now mostly filled with tiny graves filled with tiny broken bodies. I almost became one of them, nearly dying of something so simple and everyday as diarrhea. The only reason I'm here typing this shit out and not long dead in that cemetery is pure utter luck.

Amazing isn't it. We're all just lucky to escape certain death, unrelenting soul crushing poverty, and a life of misery where downing in the Mediterranean is attractive in comparison. But for the grace of God.

Oh just stop, ya self righteous muppet. Come off your moral high horse. You like to pretend like you're not tribalist and wadani. You're just as tribalist, as myself. Except, im open and upfront, while you hide behind terms like "Wadanka" iyo "Somalinimo", to cover up who you truly are. I remember how joyous and over the moon you were, at Mr Cheese's win at becoming President earlier this year.

So, go kindly shove your finger where the sun don't shine.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Oh just stop, ya self righteous muppet. Come off your moral high horse. You like to pretend like you're not tribalist and wadani. You're just as tribalist, as myself. Except, im open and upfront, while you hide behind terms like "Wadanka" iyo "Somalinimo", to cover up who you truly are. I remember how joyous and over the moon you were, at Mr Cheese's win at becoming President earlier this year.

IMG_3206.JPG

might as well shove these 5 tablets where the sun don't shine
IMG_3358.JPG

"Measles is a highly infectious illness caused by the rubeola virus.

Also known as rubeola or morbilli, measles is an endemic disease, meaning it is continually present in a community, and many people develop resistance.

However, if measles enters an area where the people have never been exposed, the result can be devastating."

Measles is airborne, so containment is nigh impossible specially in lawless place like Somalia. But it's easily preventable with mass vaccination. No one dies from measles in the 21st century.

Perhaps, instead of fighting over who owns dusty village X, Somalis should find ways to cheap vaccinate newborns.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

You're making fun of dead somali children sxb

You really have no argument

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You want a medal? :bell:

Remember this conversation next time you start the religious act.

Your religion is qabiil and your rabb is your mythical forefather, and like all Somalis, your Islam is entirely superficial and more concerned with beard and skirt length than any actual morality.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Remember this conversation next time you start the religious act.

Your religion is qabiil and your rabb is your mythical forefather, and like all Somalis, your Islam is entirely superficial and more concerned with beard and skirt length than any actual morality.
1_203957_1_9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending