New disease outbreaks in buuhoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
People don't go to cities for measle vaccination.

This is Goljano a small town in buuhoodle district. We will simply vaccinate all the kids in the town before its too late.
Even ever something breaks out in khatumo they go to burco for hospitals etc and then reer burco catch the illness (shuban for example)

Even ever something breaks out in khatumo they go to burco for hospitals etc and then reer burco catch the illness (shuban for example)

You are acting like buuhoodle is a small tuulo when its a booming town. Check google earth its a good mid size town with a lot of citizens

We have equipped hospitals and doctors and schools why would someone drive a whole day journey to burco hospital to get vaccinated or treated cholera.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Seriously guys is this how low we've sunk? From the comfort of whatever cadaan country that was kind enough to let your family in as refugees, we mock Somali children dying from easily preventable illnesses? Because of qabiil?

Do you know the number 1 killer of Somali children? Acute watery diarrhea, a disease a can of Coke can treat. Literally all over Somalia, children are dying from easily preventable/treatable diseases because of, yet again, qabiil.

When war broke out in Somalia, I suddenly became a very young IDP. When we fled to safety, we found ourselves living next to a tiny cemetery in a tuulo, no more than 20 graves. In the next couple of months, that cemetery had quadrupled in size, now mostly filled with tiny graves filled with tiny broken bodies. I almost became one of them, nearly dying of something so simple and everyday as diarrhea. The only reason I'm here typing this shit out and not long dead in that cemetery is pure utter luck.

Amazing isn't it. We're all just lucky to escape certain death, unrelenting soul crushing poverty, and a life of misery where downing in the Mediterranean is attractive in comparison. But for the grace of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts