New details of Somalia's genocide against Somaliland, lest we forget

It’s ironic seeing isaaqs want to share a country with people who were massacring them in the civil war eg.(dhulbahante)

All their vitriol seems to go towards southern Somalia who are mainly hawiyes that did nothing to them.

Although their hate towards darood is higher then any other clan in Somalia.

Last edited:
By somaliland I think you mean isaaq clan - last I checked the awdal folk, warsangelis and dhulbhantes don't share your exaggerated pains, I suspect they don't give F either considering some of them were massacred by you lot
They only people they really massacred were reer Awdal because they had no backup. They didn’t do to harti what harti did to them, that’s because they didn’t want to war with the greater darood clan, even though they had a lot of weapons after siad barre fell.

I commend them for their risk/reward assessment.

Fat pirate

Observer
Hawiye have an inferiorty complex,somaliland does not give a shit enough to hate your south,we are completely indifferent we just don’t want to be associated with mooryans,we even proposed a joint gov between USC controlled south and SNM controlled north after the civil war,but we overestimated your kind,and till today you can’t get your shit together
We made something and are moving on,its not based on victimhood but we must never forget what happened,who gives a shit if it didn’t happen to the other tribes in somaliland?it happened to one of them and should be acknowledged by somaliland since isaaqs are from somaliland
Isaaq claiming hawiye have inferiority complex lool
:russ:
The Daroods that massacred you miskeens talk about us like the fcking bogeyman, sxb we're not on the same level, we have no cuqdad and we never view ourselves as victims, whilst you lot are busy digging up graveyards and showing casing it to the world.

Let's not even talk about your love for your white masters, all I'm saying is take you triangle, call it a country and move on but after 30 years...:susp:

The things is most Hawiye in South Central Somalia are more than happy to be ruled by people from Puntland and Gedo. I don't know if it is because they cannot govern themselves, or because they are naive and fall for the fake unionism nonsense. They need either a MJ President and MX prime minister, or vice versa. On the other hand the regions of Puntland and Gedo have the lowest economic output in all Somalia's regions, so they need the tax revenue from Hawiye towns and cities, including Mogadishu's Bakara Market, airport, sea port and businesses.

Daarood is basically the governing elite in South Central Somalia. Hawiye, Raxanweyne and Somali Bantu are the working classes and tax payers. Even during colonialism they worked in the farms and plantations, while Daarood were governing elite who were working for Italians in the offices and as civil servants. That might be fine as their political arrangement which they have agreed to, but Somaliland has never been part of this politial-economic framework.

Whereas Somaliland is capable and willing to govern itself. Somalilanders are both the governing elite in Somaliland and the working classes. We also have a democratic form of government. We also has no economic links with south central Somalia. Our political culture is fundamentally different.

is there any Hawiye political leadership in Dowlada konfurta somaliyeed ?

They only people they really massacred were reer Awdal because they had no backup. They didn’t do to harti what harti did to them, that’s because they didn’t want to war with the greater darood clan, even though they had a lot of weapons after siad barre fell.

I commend them for their risk/reward assessment.

That's a lie

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I take offence to this thread, you cannot call it Somalia's genocide against Somaliland, that is factually incorrect. There were more Isaaq involved in the destruction of the North than any southern clan bar the Marehan clan who were Afwayne's closest aides. Your issue is with a regime that is not only defunct, it was a regime that attacked everyone from Somaliland, Puntland and Galmudug. Even the Raxanweyn and Ogaden weren't spared. A regime that my uncles forcibly exiled and eliminated. A regime that is being scrutinised in the same links you posted by Ingiriis who is HG.

You can dislike Hawiye or Darod as much as you want but why are you attacking Raxanweyn and the Bantu? Don't you know they've been losing their farmlands since the 70s when your Isaaq politicians were cosying up to Afwayne?

Stop with the calaacal, it is very feminine and y.

I take offence to this thread, you cannot call it Somalia's genocide against Somaliland, that is factually incorrect. There were more Isaaq involved in the destruction of the North than any southern clan bar the Marehan clan who were Afwayne's closest aides. Your issue is with a regime that is not only defunct, it was a regime that attacked everyone from Somaliland, Puntland and Galmudug. Even the Raxanweyn and Ogaden weren't spared. A regime that my uncles forcibly exiled and eliminated. A regime that is being scrutinised in the same links you posted by Ingiriis who is HG.

You can dislike Hawiye or Darod as much as you want but why are you attacking Raxanweyn and the Bantu? Don't you know they've been losing their farmlands since the 70s when your Isaaq politicians were cosying up to Afwayne?

not everyone in SL just issaqs

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Isaaq claiming hawiye have inferiority complex lool
:russ:
The Daroods that massacred you miskeens talk about us like the fcking bogeyman, sxb we're not on the same level, we have no cuqdad and we never view ourselves as victims, whilst you lot are busy digging up graveyards and showing casing it to the world.

Let's not even talk about your love for your white masters, all I'm saying is take you triangle, call it a country and move on but after 30 years...:susp:
Dumb ass,you were killed and displaced by daroods,daroods see you as their
upload_2019-11-12_0-12-58.png
upload_2019-11-12_0-12-58.jpeg

Daroods used somalinimo to abuse and conquer hawiye,they even forcibly took your fertile lands in the south
A9116789-394C-4DC4-82F1-956DDEC9B79B.png

You are ruled by a langaab darood named after an italian cheese,italians gave you somalia white masters kulaha
This is why everyone says mooryans have low i.q,maybe you should be ruled,you can’t comprehend the concept of a country,somaliland doesn’t care about which clan is in its boarders we are not mooryans who can’t live in peace
All i am saying is not only do landers not hate the south,we don’t give a shit about the south,the only people that hate the south are you southeners no wonder puntland wants nothing to do with you

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
The things is most Hawiye in South Central Somalia are more than happy to be ruled by people from Puntland and Gedo. I don't know if it is because they cannot govern themselves, or because they are naive and fall for the fake unionism nonsense. They need either a MJ President and MX prime minister, or vice versa. On the other hand the regions of Puntland and Gedo have the lowest economic output in all Somalia's regions, so they need the tax revenue from Hawiye towns and cities, including Mogadishu's Bakara Market, airport, sea port and businesses.

Daarood is basically the governing elite in South Central Somalia. Hawiye, Raxanweyne and Somali Bantu are the working classes and tax payers. Even during colonialism they worked in the farms and plantations, while Daarood were governing elite who were working for Italians in the offices and as civil servants. That might be fine as their political arrangement which they have agreed to, but Somaliland has never been part of this politial-economic framework.

Whereas Somaliland is capable and willing to govern itself. Somalilanders are both the governing elite in Somaliland and the working classes. We also have a democratic form of government. We also has no economic links with south central Somalia. Our political culture is fundamentally different.
Very true they have been abused for centuries by daroods but these low expectation bakhtis have the nerve to say landers have hate for them,we share no boarders or have any contact with them,meanwhile daroods claim their lands and cities,the only reason puntland doesn’t go full seccessionist is because like you said they depend on the south,using and abusing those moryaans
Somalinimo is a joke but only hütus dont seem to see it

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Somalilanders who fled the Isaaq genocide that was happening in the North, to Mogadishu between 1981 and 1989, thinking they would find peace, were massacred inside Mogadishu itself. Teachers, lecturers, civil servants and NGO workers from Somaliland working in Mogadishu were rounded up and massacred. The rest of Somalia remained silent about this genocide even as they bore witness to it all. Even today they remain silent and unrepentant. Even today they make excuses for their unforgivable crimes. Even today they justify their unjustifiable genocide.

Somaliland should never forget. Never again.

Not again. Brother Snm were hiding in the city and using isaaq as human shields. Walahi this is stated in a detailed report by the United States department of justice. I can find the documents just say please and I will produce it. Out of 500 gadabuursi dulbahante and Ogaden interviewees at the refugee camps surrounding somaliland they reported mass executions for bein non isaaq. Do you deny Snm was a terrorist organization

Fat pirate

Observer
Dumb ass,you were killed and displaced by daroods,daroods see you as their ******s
View attachment 81891View attachment 81892
Daroods used somalinimo to abuse and conquer hawiye,they even forcibly took your fertile lands in the south
View attachment 81893
You are ruled by a langaab darood named after an italian cheese,italians gave you somalia white masters kulaha
This is why everyone says mooryans have low i.q,maybe you should be ruled,you can’t comprehend the concept of a country,somaliland doesn’t care about which clan is in its boarders we are not mooryans who can’t live in peace
All i am saying is not only do landers not hate the south,we don’t give a shit about the south,the only people that hate the south are you southeners no wonder puntland wants nothing to do with you
Wow you really took the time to screenshot wikipedia and highlighted the word gruesome for visual effects loooool.

Aun to all those died, but we move on, I don't see any hawiye crying about the past, cuz it was civil war every qabil 1 way or another got blood on their hands.

As for the leadership comments, maybe you forgot but we have had not 1 but 2 presidents back to back, we don't intend to stand in the way of forming a federal government of Somalia and as result the leadership seat is open for all.

Lastly somaliland is not a country you delusional retard, it's nothing but an isaaq dream/project fueled by we are victims mentality with sprinkle of the usual ass kissing of the British.

Somalinmo still exists, but the over consumption of khat mind fcked you lot :denzelnigga:

Marehan never killed innocent isaaq people. it was the government vs SNM. And honestly what do you except if you attack a government they will respond.

the marehan jabhad SNF was established after the government collapsed to defend gedo.

btw some of my own family members where killed by USC, but you will never find a marehan calacaaling about Hawiye.

But you are right about bantus they are biggest victims.

Tukraq

VIP
It’s ironic seeing isaaqs want to share a country with people who were massacring them in the civil war eg.(dhulbahante)

All their vitriol seems to go towards southern Somalia who are mainly hawiyes that did nothing to them.

Although their hate towards darood is higher then any other clan in Somalia.
:mjlol::chrisfreshhah:Shits hilarious

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Wow you really took the time to screenshot wikipedia and highlighted the word gruesome for visual effects loooool.

Aun to all those died, but we move on, I don't see any hawiye crying about the past, cuz it was civil war every qabil 1 way or another got blood on their hands.

As for the leadership comments, maybe you forgot but we have had not 1 but 2 presidents back to back, we don't intend to stand in the way of forming a federal government of Somalia and as result the leadership seat is open for all.

Lastly somaliland is not a country you delusional retard, it's nothing but an isaaq dream/project fueled by we are victims mentality with sprinkle of the usual ass kissing of the British.

Somalinmo still exists, but the over consumption of khat mind fcked you lot :denzelnigga:
Its like trying to reason with a chair,your 1-3 pres never did shit,HSM even sold your women into slavery in saudia
Wake up or forever be known as hütus and the darood untouchable,you have the richest land in somalia,biggest ancient city,offshore oil,be like the ajuuran not dumb hutus that are fooled by somalinimo
Somaliland is more of a country than somalia

Fat pirate

Observer
Its like trying to reason with a chair,your 1-3 pres never did shit,HSM even sold your women into slavery in saudia
Wake up or forever be known as hütus and the darood untouchable,you have the richest land in somalia,biggest ancient city,offshore oil,be like the ajuuran not dumb ****s that are fooled by somalinimo
Somaliland is more of a country than somalia
We both know what this is about mate, you're getting your ass kicked by farmaajo loool, he basically neutralised your so called no existent country, you're now hoping for a resistance from the south to save you again.

I feel bad for you lot though, the walls are closing in on you fast with all those rebellions from the northern clans, your war lord bixi not being able to get presidential meetings no more, your airspace on lock, your main source of income on lock.

Just take your lil triangle and call it country and move on, i gave you a solid advice b4 you started barking at me

Marehan never killed innocent isaaq people. it was the government vs SNM. And honestly what do you except if you attack a government they will respond.

the marehan jabhad SNF was established after the government collapsed to defend gedo.

btw some of my own family members where killed by USC, but you will never find a marehan calacaaling about Hawiye.

But you are right about bantus they are biggest victims.

Bro, Marehan were directly responsible for what happened to MJ. The killing of MJ in Mudug was done by the Red Berets who were selected from Marehan directly. Here’s what they did in case you are not aware:

EE88F9D9-6CB1-4F86-B33E-9F9E75184AB3.jpeg

Trending