New day, new Somali stirring up shit on Twitter

GemState

36/21
VIP
Can't Somalis keep their mouths shut for once? It just had to be a Somali to say some shit like this. Juju Twitter are crying in the quote retweets calling us racists and making fun of Somalia. If you're a Somali and you have wild shit to say, atleast do us a favour and remove the Somali flag you have plastered all over your page
Lol, African diaspora are some of the most emotional dhoocilo ever. I don't know if it's delusion but say anything remotely negative or constructive and they chimp out, it's like it shatters their world view.

They function on kacsi and vibes

Based

VIP
Lol, African diaspora are some of the most emotional dhoocilo ever. I don't know if it's delusion but say anything remotely negative or constructive and they chimp out, it's like it shatters their world view.

They function on kacsi and vibes
You're right but why is it us that have to provoke them? We have a reputation for being racist incels online and it makes me sick

Based

VIP
:mjlol: jollof Twitter getting emotional as if AFCON is their tournament. Of course there had to be a lousy faarax in the comment with the Somali flag in his name though

UK Somali guy.. I’m not even shocked because these dudes do the most insulting madows calling them all sorts of names and using their culture at the same time

UK Somali guy.. I’m not even shocked because these dudes do the most insulting madows calling them all sorts of names and using their culture at the same time
Its only ppl online
No somali in UK makes fun of madow ppl, in person

It wasn't that bad at all, barely anything happened, but some of these guys are clearly using this to take out their ciil on Somalis

I wrote that tweet. My reasons for tweeting it are as follows;

1)the referee incident in the mali/Tunisia game
2)That ref was previously done for corruption, somehow he managed to referee again?
3)comical errors like the wrong national anthem being played at one of the games
4)the controversy surrounding the Cameroon AFCON bid before the games started
5)the fact that Cameroon is literally in the middle of a civil war and they’re playing the game there
6) the long history of corruption in the AFCON

People in the comments just jumped on it because I’m Somali. They are anti Somali and the sooner you lot realise that the better👍🏾
Good day

I wrote that tweet. My reasons for tweeting it are as follows;

1)the referee incident in the mali/Tunisia game
2)That ref was previously done for corruption, somehow he managed to referee again?
3)comical errors like the wrong national anthem being played at one of the games
4)the controversy surrounding the Cameroon AFCON bid before the games started
5)the fact that Cameroon is literally in the middle of a civil war and they’re playing the game there
6) the long history of corruption in the AFCON

People in the comments just jumped on it because I’m Somali. They are anti Somali and the sooner you lot realise that the better👍🏾
Good day
that was a reasonable tweet don't know why they got all mad

that was a reasonable tweet don't know why they got all mad
Victimhood comes naturally to them. The first thing they said was I’m being racist. Racist to who? African isn’t a race. If anything it goes to show how much west Africans specifically feel like they own the word African

Trending