New day, new Somali stirring up shit on Twitter

Based

VIP
Can't Somalis keep their mouths shut for once? It just had to be a Somali to say some shit like this. Juju Twitter are crying in the quote retweets calling us racists and making fun of Somalia. If you're a Somali and you have wild shit to say, atleast do us a favour and remove the Somali flag you have plastered all over your page

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I still get flashbacks of how those Somalis on Twitter were acting during the Euros.

Wallahi it’s only UK Somalis that act like this.

I linked up with a British friend of mine recently and he was telling me that in that there was this controversy in which Somali owned Subways were selling haram meat and calling it halal.

Shambles

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
But tbh he’s speaking facts tho, I’m in Africa rn and ppl are pissed at Afcon.

Somehow our continent always drops the bag when it comes to Afcon.

:snoop:

Can't Somalis keep their mouths shut for once? It just had to be a Somali to say some shit like this. Juju Twitter are crying in the quote retweets calling us racists and making fun of Somalia. If you're a Somali and you have wild shit to say, atleast do us a favour and remove the Somali flag you have plastered all over your page
I don’t get it? He didn’t say anything wrong. If anything these Africans attacking Somalia shows they never liked us to begin with. f*ck them.

Matt Leblanc Reaction GIF

Shameful that Ethiopia and Comoros qualified but Somalia cant what a joke

Couldnt even qualify for the btec Arab cup

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The guy is known to say pretty wild shit to madows, anything he says regarding madows, is treated as an insult. Why can’t somali cunsuris say their wild shit here instead in the open like twitter.

Mozart

You need people like me
Tbf I think this was because of a corrupt referee in one of the games earlier today

The truth hurts, but afcon is embarrassing. I have never seen a ref act the way the one in Tunisia game this. And now it came out he was investigated for match fixing in the past

Trending