New Construction Factory and Upcoming Military Clothing Factory in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Who is managing the concrete factory.

It says it was a donation (equipment and plant refurbishment) but to who?

These gifts are great but nothing is free unfortunately.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
I see nothing but a new mortar and fire range for AS and a new money horse for the MPs.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Good to see us start pushing more development for manufacturing sector, private sector needs to learn the importance of factories as well. Instead of building more hotels and maqayeds

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
The Turks must have a deal with Al Shabaab because their personnel and buildings have never been targeted.

One of their engineers was killed a few weeks ago in a targeted attack. I think he was part of the team who was working on the new airport terminals.

The Turks must have a deal with Al Shabaab because their personnel and buildings have never been targeted.

Al-Shabaab at this point just takes the credit. There is going real-estate war in the city. I believe some wealthy bussiness men want to bring down the prices in certain districts so they can buy the land cheap. And once they have the land the bombs will stop and estates value skyrockets. I believe these bussiness men have an understanding with al-shabaab because some of their attacks makes zero sense. Why would al-shabaab kill innocent ladies cleaning their xaafad, what is there to gain??

Disclaimer: I only mean some of Alshabaabs attacks, and not the whole shabaab is doimg this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts