New conflict brewing?

Rights Commission prelim report confirms extrajudicial killing of dozens by security forces in Amhara state

Simultaneously Over 250,000 children are suffering from “emergency food shortages” in drought-affected areas of the Amhara region, according to a recent report by the Amhara Public Health Institute.

This will only bolster the numbers of Fano and rally support for them. I think we'll see the balkanization of Ethiopia within our lifetimes.

Yeah abiy has been killing his own civilians for years but the world has decided they dont care enough. Does anyone who has knowledge on ets current situation know whats stopping a tplf / onlf / fano whatever the hell from temporarily coalitioning to overthrow abiy? Have they not all been subjected to this

Yeah abiy has been killing his own civilians for years but the world has decided they dont care enough. Does anyone who has knowledge on ets current situation know whats stopping a tplf / onlf / fano whatever the hell from temporarily coalitioning to overthrow abiy? Have they not all been subjected to this
Idk about ONLF but I doubt FANO or TPLF will come together since they have a border dispute. Both groups claim ownership of Western Tigray. On paper it belongs to the Tigray Region but I think it's effectively been in control by the Amahra Region for a few years now