New Commander of SNA 27th Division Gen. Tawane arrive in Buuloburde District!

@Jungle Mashallah, the new commander General Tawane Ahmed Gurey is accompanied by Col. Saneey Cabdulle, General Cageey and he will take over from General Tareedisho tomorrow. He will be commanding militarily both Hiiraan and Middle Shabelle.

This is one of the agreements with Guudlaawe fulfilled, next is 5th Brigade (Baakay), And Police Commander (Dhicisow) of HS after elections and the capital of the state to move to Hiiraan.

Power sharing will be balanced Inshallah after elections.

Jungle

VIP
Let me tell you something sxb Middle Shabelle will never be under anyone but the majority clan who lives there. This is an nabar iyo naxdin bs apointment aka iskudir and nothing to do with Guudlaawe who has no say in SNA affairs. You have a problem because cise mudulood/ujeejeen is in chrge if hiraan sna. Show me a screenshot of Colonel Saney Cabdulle in the video above you posted.

^^Colonel Saney Cabdulle is here with General Tareedisho in Buulo Burde

^^General Tareedisho directly answers false claims that he isnt Chief of 27th Division. 2 past fb post are from the official 27th divison fb page.

Until I see paperwork with General Odowaa signature I dont hear anything like Tareedisho himself said. They're all in the ssme location will see if the handover happens.

Let me tell you something sxb Middle Shabelle will never be under anyone but the majority clan who lives there. This is an nabar iyo naxdin bs apointment aka iskudir and nothing to do with Guudlaawe who has no say in SNA affairs. You have a problem because cise mudulood/ujeejeen is in chrge if hiraan sna. Show me a screenshot of Colonel Saney Cabdulle in the video above you posted.

^^General Tareedisho directly answers false claims that he isnt Chief of 27th Division. 2 past fb post are from the official 27th divison fb page.

Until I see paperwork with General Odowaa signature I dont hear anything like Tareedisho himself said. They're all in the ssme location will see if the handover happens.
AA56A194-7FCE-4D7E-BE14-B55C991B4051.jpeg

:duck: Saneey accepts his new commander, he is clearly seen coming out of the plane along with General Tawane.

Qeybta 27aad page is ran by this kid from Masagawaa Maxamed Xuseen Dacaad lol tareedisho is his Adeer

Tareedisho said clearly if you have official letter he will hand over his position and Tawane has official documents as his post commander of 12th Division was handed over to General from Abgaal. Swapped places.

This is a prime example of why we been called a fail state for three decades

Jungle

VIP
So what if he is your qabiil or his qabiil? This is why Al Shabab own y'all in the south.
Its not that deep just that I havent seen any official paperwork sxb and like OP said its a swap of head of 2 divisions.

OP is itching for it to happen. @Kheyre I thought the handover was today?

Its not that deep just that I havent seen any official paperwork sxb and like OP said its a swap of head of 2 divisions.

OP is itching for it to happen. @Kheyre I thought the handover was today?
I have asked locals in SNA, Tareedisho is still refusing to hand over, it’ll definitely happen though and handover will take place. I was told tonight that a solution is taking place. So maybe tomorrow?

I am not itching for it to happen, I mean the new commander is official and SNTV posted it, we need the handover to take place and that I am itching for can’t lie :trumpsmirk:

Jungle

VIP
I have asked locals in SNA, Tareedisho is still refusing to hand over, it’ll definitely happen though and handover will take place. I was told tonight that a solution is taking place. So maybe tomorrow?

I am not itching for it to happen, I mean the new commander is official and SNTV posted it, we need the handover to take place and that I am itching for can’t lie :trumpsmirk:
If Tareedisho was weak and could just be pushed around he would of been gone by now. Odowaa still hasnt signed a thing sxb idk wth you people are telling yourselves but Saney is there along with his troops. Asiga reer afarta tuulo, cadale, adan yabaal xaga SNA ka masuul ah.

If Tareedisho was weak and could just be pushed around he would of been gone by now. Odowaa still hasnt signed a thing sxb idk wth you people are telling yourselves but Saney is there along with his troops. Asiga reer afarta tuulo, cadale, adan yabaal xaga SNA ka masuul ah.

Here is a much clearer video and angle, you can see Saneey with Tawane.

Jungle

VIP

Here is a much clearer video and angle, you can see Saneey with Tawane.
He is still a General and head of a divison so theres respect. Saney is a Colonel on paper sxb. Bixi should come to Buulo Burte and force General Tareedisho on a plane like Xuud. We are not the same . Nobody can stop our SNA flying from Aden Adde allowed and funded by certain politicians and Hiraan is not foreign land. Sheikh Sharif took most xl and gugundhabe seats:comeon:

Jungle

VIP
View attachment 218753
Mashallah, time to secure the coastal towns of Cadale and Warsheikh inshallah and remove isbaaros in between.
Nigga how about bulo burte beledweyne 8 year blockade 100km

And they blew up the terminal without it being used not even once lol

Buulo Burte

^^Buulo Burte kac istaag, fadhiso aa lugu leeyahay warya. Xawaadle qori malo ogalyahay horta jowhar iyo xamar isweydi. Cadale iyo Warsheikh:pachah1:

Cadale and Warsheikh no shabab explosions for nearly 10 years. laangaab Beledweyne iga waran?

Nigga how about bulo burte beledweyne 8 year blockade 100km

And they blew up the terminal without it being used not even once lol

^^Buulo Burte kac istaag warya aa lugu leeyahay. Xawaadle qori malo ogalyahay horta jowhar iyo xamar isweydi:pachah1:
Tareedisho failed to secure it, we will focus on that now inshallah. I hope with in these next 4 years we make solid military gain against AS, don’t worry we will liberate your own Afarta tuulo from AS. I’m sure Saneey needed proper leaders to help him do that :trumpsmirk:

Buuloburde is the main HQ for the 27th Division. All 3 Brigades attended the Inauguration of New Commander General Tawane and accepted their new commander.

Sxb, Tareedisho was welcomed with open arms in Hiiraan, Tawane will be welcomed with open arms in Shabellaha Dhexe, waa billahi Towfiiq

It’s called Balance and Checks, you will not keep HS presidency as well as all the positions Cosoble and Waare have given. Next HS police commander, and 5th Brigade Baakay will be changed as well, then the cabinet that will be built after elections.

Last edited:

Trending