New commander of NISA gobolka Banaadir

All that matters is that he is good at his job and isn’t corrupt like everyone else. As long as anyone has those two things I’ll support them I couldn’t care less about what their clan is. Somalia is the only place where shitty politicians are tolerated or even celebrated because of their tribe. How will it help me if some random Murusade dude is in a high position if he does f*ck all?

All that matters is that he is good at his job and isn’t corrupt like everyone else. As long as anyone has those two things I’ll support them I couldn’t care less about what their clan is. Somalia is the only place where shitty politicians are tolerated or even celebrated because of their tribe. How will it help me if some random Murusade dude is in a high position if he does f*ck all?
I agree. Let’s see how he executes his job inshaAllah.

I agree. Let’s see how he executes his job inshaAllah.
In sha Allah. Too many people happy cuz their clansmen are in places of political power without doing anything. It’s qabiil cuckoldry. They get off on someone else stealing from them but it’s ok cuz he’s somehow related to them.

Jungle

VIP
Hambalyo

Former Banaadir chief got a promotion but more importantly the infamous Hamdi responsible for much chaos in aden adde has been replaced an abgaal taliye

I will enjoy dameer calasey cabaad

In sha Allah. Too many people happy cuz their clansmen are in places of political power without doing anything. It’s qabiil cuckoldry. They get off on someone else stealing from them but it’s ok cuz he’s somehow related to them.

Here is his CV/resume. His father left a little legacy behind being the Mayor of Xamar during the early 2000s when Xamar was a no go zone. He would eventually get assassinated by shabaab serving his nation.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeXpFoGC/

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
You're going to make me mention my qabiil aren't you.
I already mentioned I am darod.
I am also one of the three major ones.
OG
MJ
MX

I ain't no laangaab but I know this shit is fake man!
Saying u don’t believe qabilkaga is like saying iam garac… qabilka is a good thing ee qabyalada xun iyo siyasadan qabilka ku disaan iyo dadki somaliyeed o jahiil ah ayad dan o quraanka karimka aya ka hadleeso
O humanity! Indeed, We created you from a male and a female, and made you into peoples and tribes so that you may ˹get to˺ know one another. Surely the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous among you. Allah is truly All-Knowing, All-Aware

Saying u don’t believe qabilkaga is like saying iam garac… qabilka is a good thing ee qabyalada xun iyo siyasadan qabilka ku disaan iyo dadki somaliyeed o jahiil ah ayad dan o quraanka karimka aya ka hadleeso
O humanity! Indeed, We created you from a male and a female, and made you into peoples and tribes so that you may ˹get to˺ know one another. Surely the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous among you. Allah is truly All-Knowing, All-Aware
The lord of the worlds blessed us with qabil. Qabyaalad though is nasty work and is a result of that 4.5 constitution made to handicap Somalis.

Qabiil destroyed my nation. I recently bought a house in Kenya and I live there now, I drive a 60k usd car and I am still unhappy. Do you know the reason why?
In the back of my mind, I can't help but think one day there's going to be a war here, and I am going to have leave all this behind and escape with my wife and kids, if I am lucky. If I was in a peaceful Somalia, I wouldn't feel this way. I have invested a lot of money in a country that isn't mine yet right now I am safer here than there, and all of it is because of Qabiil.
that's the reason why I abandoned qabiil.
Besides, DNA shows darods aren't even arab like we have been told to believe.

Trending