New commander of NISA gobolka Banaadir

This is big news. He hails from my clan and now is responsible for the security apparatus in the city.

So what? He probably doesn't even know you.
I am telling you man, if you continue with this low IQ stuff, you'll never think big.
Thing big son, let go of Somali fdk. be like me, I abandoned my clan long time ago.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I am telling you man, if you continue with this low IQ stuff, you'll never think big.
Thing big son, let go of Somali fdk. be like me, I abandoned my clan long time ago.
🤣The most high IQ Somali guy will have a danyeer IQ when it comes to qabil shit

Read through his dna posts he fkds through there
He's wasting his time on the most useless shit ever!
He can start a youtube channel or a tiktok account and dedicate his fkd time on those platforms talking about DNA and human migrations from day one and monetize it.
Qabiil is so stupid it boggles the mind why western educated people still believe it.
I abandoned it long time ago, Alh!

🤣The most high IQ Somali guy will have a danyeer IQ when it comes to qabil shit
all for bragging rights!
I wish the fadhi ku dirir was about conquest of rich lands, or over gas, oil, gold and money.
It's literally like this.

Person one: "We smoked 20 of your men yesterday and captured your town"
Person Two: "no we smoked 25 of your men this morning and captured your town"

and when you look at those towns on google maps, some of them don't even exist on there and those that do, you can literally count the amount of bush homes with one hand.

You do know DNA is a semi-FKD right?:pachah1:@Step a side Where can I learn about this DNA stuff, and could you please tag me in the post?

He's wasting his time on the most useless shit ever!
He can start a youtube channel or a tiktok account and dedicate his fkd time on those platforms talking about DNA and human migrations from day one and monetize it.
Qabiil is so stupid it boggles the mind why western educated people still believe it.
I abandoned it long time ago, Alh!
My piggy senses are tingling. They're warning me of a langaab's presence
tusareve-dog.gif

You're going to make me mention my qabiil aren't you.
I already mentioned I am darod.
I am also one of the three major ones.
OG
MJ
MX

I ain't no laangaab but I know this shit is fake man!
So do Arab tribes. You'll sometimes find two individuals from one Arab qabiil with two different haplogroups. It just means some subclans and individual lineages were adopted into the clan. They're akin to adopted children. Wouldn't you love and care for your adopted son as if he was your very own?

So do Arab tribes. You'll sometimes find two individuals from one Arab qabiil with two different haplogroups. It just means some subclans and individual lineages were adopted into the clan. They're akin to adopted children. Wouldn't you love and care for your adopted son as if he was your very own?
no He ain't my son, fuk that nigga.
I can barely tolerate my own children man.
Also only about 5% of Somalis carry Arab haplogroup while 80% of Somali clans claim to have descended from Arabs.

I will never understand why HSM always appoints uneducated failed politicians to important offices. Its like dude enjoys govt employees doing bad work. weird