New ceel in beelwacato bari region by Swedish politician

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Degmada Beelwacato Ee Gobolka Bari Ayaa Laga Bilaabay Ceelbiyood Riiga Oo Marki Ugu Horaysay.
Magaaladan Oo Ah Magaalo Qadiima Oo La Asaasay 1967 Ayaa Ah Mid Dadka Degaanku Ku Qabeen Ceelbiyood.
Samafale Mursal Ciise ka bilaabay In uu ka bilaabay In uu ka qodo Ceelbiyood.

This is a calisaleebaan named Mursal issa who was running for the last eu elections. He is currently a member of the Green Party in Sweden. @DR OSMAN claims ali saleebaan don’t develop puntland. Ignorance at its finest. This was last week.
1BEFC88A-17F2-4C1D-A25E-75E3F5BF8AFA.jpeg
C436B408-A493-4207-8946-F5F129E00B0F.jpeg
97E518A4-A15B-4467-BEA3-59B151773A6A.jpeg
@Farm @Crow @Armadillo @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Libaaxseendheer @kickz @FBIsomalia @Diaspora ambassador @Tukraq @Tucking_Fypo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Degmada Beelwacato Ee Gobolka Bari Ayaa Laga Bilaabay Ceelbiyood Riiga Oo Marki Ugu Horaysay.
Magaaladan Oo Ah Magaalo Qadiima Oo La Asaasay 1967 Ayaa Ah Mid Dadka Degaanku Ku Qabeen Ceelbiyood.

This is a calisaleebaan named Mursal issa who was running for the last eu elections. He is currently a member of the Green Party in Sweden. @DR OSMAN claims ali saleebaan don’t develop puntland. Ignorance at its finest. This was last week.
View attachment 78532 View attachment 78533 View attachment 78534 @Farm @Crow @Armadillo @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Libaaxseendheer @kickz @FBIsomalia @Diaspora ambassador @Tukraq @Tucking_Fypo

Stay out of politics or any movements related to it. Work on business, I give credit where credit is due. I am told you have a good history there and know all the workings of business and PRODUCE SOMETHING USEFUL, unlike when you join politics, it only leads to your kids hiding they're damn face in qandala like u do.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Stay out of politics or any movements related to it. Work on business, I give credit where credit is due. I am told you have a good history there and know all the workings of business and PRODUCE SOMETHING USEFUL, unlike when you join politics, it only leads to your kids hiding they're damn face in qandala like u do.
Once again I’m from karkaar xumbays. And your victim blaming right now. Everyone knows that most of al shabab and isis victims are cali saleebaan. 9 out of 10 asassinations in bosaso are cali saleebaan. We are in the front lines defending puntland.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Dr.Osman, CS are from the main clans specially on main force on PL. Dont forget how many times reer mudug and nugaal request our help as PMPF. You remember intel civil war with our brothers leelkase faroole era. Then alkabab invasion nugaal and mudug. You have to thank your brothers for fighting alkabab and ISIS and keep bossaso our main home safe. So stop this madness accusing CS.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

View attachment 78532 View attachment 78533 View attachment 78534 @Farm @Crow @Armadillo @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Libaaxseendheer @kickz @FBIsomalia @Diaspora ambassador @Tukraq @Tucking_Fypo
Great news. Also we building carmo university. CS:hillarybiz:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr.Osman, CS are from the main clans specially on main force on PL. Dont forget how many times reer mudug and nugaal request our help as PMPF. You remember intel civil war with our brothers leelkase faroole era. Then alkabab invasion nugaal and mudug. You have to thank your brothers for fighting alkabab and ISIS and keep bossaso our main home safe. So stop this madness accusing CS.

Sxb hadu gob yahay, muxu degaankisa uu ilashan wayay ee qandala, buurahasi waa degaankisa, he allowed people inside those mountains, they didn't reach there from mogadishu or baydhabo intay cirka ka soo degeen, dhulkay mareen, they encountered his adeerayaal who facilitated them in. Now all these ali salebans are constantly killed noone else in bosaso, langaab meeshu is dhigo ayaa lagu gowraca soo ma maqlin? like i said let him try knocking out a bah dubays, he will see how smart ali saleban is, he thinks we will just accept the 'wuu ku dhuftay waana ka dhaqaaqay' nonsense. We know where terrorists 'regroup' and it's in ali saleban land, there is no denying this. Maxaa keenay inay inkiran dhibaatada beeshooda, @Cognitivedissonance xaq buu u lee yahay inu waxan waydiyo. We cant criticize hawiye oo dhulkisa inkiray inay dhibaato ka jira when we have this duli among us. PL is the land of gob niyahow, wax kasto oo gunnimo ah lama yeelayo. Try being a tuug in garowe and doing fatash on women, u will get your head blown off sxb in broad daylight, as the locals fear inay degaankooda ilashanayan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@FBIsomalia we know what ali saleban is doing, don't worry. They are invitin foot soldiers hoping to use them to settle 'ancient beef' and then making sure the attacker 'conceals' his face and runs from the incident, the reason is simple bro. Meel lala hisabtamo ma jiro wiilkani eelayga ama isaaqa ileen degaanka ma degana, lakin we know who is hosting him, and it's this duli in qandala, hence he will pay the price, it's just a silly game he is playing, he thinks he can outsmart osman mahmoud in bari. Wa duli oo IQ yar, we know everything he is doing. The reason their getting knocked out is cuz every clan believes isaga ayaa dhulkisa ku haysto dacesh iyo shabab iyo qurun kasta, so each clan who suffers a loss, automatically will retialiate and knock ali saleban out.

Sxb this won't cause a clan war, cause that is objective of isaaq, eelay, hawiye who are there as foot soldiers, they want in puntland kala tagto oo suspicious isku dareeman, lakin at the same time, we will solve this issue of qandala hosting terrorists. We ain't gonna kill ourselves as the cadow intends, so relax waryaa, but open criticism and analysis and caqli wax laysku sheegana waa ok in my book. Nothing wrong with constructive criticism as long as that criticism has a solution following it, if it's just FKD style and no solution, markas waa fadhi ku dirir and we know FKD is just for jokes and humor.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@FBIsomalia we know what ali saleban is doing, don't worry. They are invitin foot soldiers hoping to use them to settle 'ancient beef' and then making sure the attacker 'conceals' his face and runs from the incident, the reason is simple bro. Meel lala hisabtamo ma jiro wiilkani eelayga ama isaaqa ileen degaanka ma degana, lakin we know who is hosting him, and it's this duli in qandala, hence he will pay the price, it's just a silly game he is playing, he thinks he can outsmart osman mahmoud in bari. Wa duli oo IQ yar, we know everything he is doing. The reason their getting knocked out is cuz every clan believes isaga ayaa dhulkisa ku haysto dacesh iyo shabab iyo qurun kasta, so each clan who suffers a loss, automatically will retialiate and knock ali saleban out.

Sxb this won't cause a clan war, cause that is objective of isaaq, eelay, hawiye who are there as foot soldiers, they want in puntland kala tagto oo suspicious isku dareeman, lakin at the same time, we will solve this issue of qandala hosting terrorists. We ain't gonna kill ourselves as the cadow intends, so relax waryaa, but open criticism and analysis and caqli wax laysku sheegana waa ok in my book. Nothing wrong with constructive criticism as long as that criticism has a solution following it, if it's just FKD style and no solution, markas waa fadhi ku dirir and we know FKD is just for jokes and humor.
Waa guuun guun dhashay terrorist sympathisers maxa tagaan nahay hala wada buufiyo

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Go to bari and say that, you will see what will happen to you.
I am cismaan maxamud hooyada waase I own bari guun yaheey guunta dhashay or did you think the entire bari is qandala kkk terrorist sympathiser mofo my cousin is the head of PSF and they have killed many cali saleeban terrorists from qandala

I have been to my tribal lands in bari bosaso district, isku shuuban district and garadaful district but I have no intention of going to qandala district cause it belongs to cali saleeban and controlled by Al Shabaab and isis cali saleeban terrorists

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I am cismaan maxamud hooyada waase I own bari guun yaheey guunta dhashay or did you think the entire bari is qandala kkk terrorist sympathiser mofo my cousin is the head of PSF and they have killed many cali saleeban terrorists from qandala

I have been to my tribal lands in bari bosaso district, isku shuuban district and garadaful district but I have no intention of going to qandala district cause it belongs to cali saleeban and controlled by Al Shabaab and isis cali saleeban terrorists
Now you fucking bastard claiming my hometown Isku-Shuubaan langaab ina langaab. Not only curse my mom as your father langaab Midgaan and your mother need MJ giis,also claiming my awowe land. Just as advice be glad you fucking bastard didn't put your langaab foot on my Bari. You think has balls cursing my mothers and claiming my land you fucking bastard. fucking Sheegto claiming to be MJ from langaab family. Come to my home on bari and say that on my face fucking bastard. As CS I will f*ck your all family and make brothers and sisters From MJ blood you fucking bastard.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Now you fucking bastard claiming my hometown Isku-Shuubaan langaab ina langaab. Not only curse my mom as your father langaab ******* and your mother need MJ giis,also claiming my awowe land. Just as advice be glad you fucking bastard didn't put your langaab foot on my Bari. You think has balls cursing my mothers and claiming my land you fucking bastard. fucking Sheegto claiming to be MJ from langaab family. Come to my home on bari and say that on my face fucking bastard. As CS I will f*ck your all family and make brothers and sisters From MJ blood you fucking bastard.
If isku shuuban district belongs to cali saleeban then how comes there’s no isis and Al Shabaab occupying isku shuuban district like they occupy qandala district :russ::chrisfreshhah::lolbron:

Bari is an entire gobol you as cali saleeban can only claim qandala which belongs to cali saleeban and is currently controlled by Al Shabaab and isis boowe hadu illahay ku roon yahay President farmaajo will deploy amisom troops in qandala waa billahi towfiq :fittytousand:

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
If isku shuuban district belongs to cali saleeban then how comes there’s no isis and Al Shabaab occupying isku shuuban district like they occupy qandala district :russ::chrisfreshhah::lolbron:

Bari is an entire gobol you as cali saleeban can only claim qandala which belongs to cali saleeban and is currently controlled by Al Shabaab and isis boowe hadu illahay ku roon yahay President farmaajo will deploy amisom troops in qandala waa billahi towfiq :fittytousand:
My hometown iska-shuuban specially village called temrsha.

Trending