New Brunswick Canada bans unvaxxed from grocery stores

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Canada is gone. It doesn't exist anymore. Rip 1867-2021.

Didn't New Brunswick and the Maritimes close their borders? I thought that was the deal for them to live a normal life. There's barely any covid there. Of course New Brunswickers were lied to by the far left "Progressive Conservative" communist government that rules them.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Canada is gone. It doesn't exist anymore. Rip 1867-2021.

Didn't New Brunswick and the Maritimes close their borders? I thought that was the deal for them to live a normal life. There's barely any covid there. Of course New Brunswickers were lied to by the far left "Progressive Conservative" communist government that rules them.
The “Omicron Variant” gave them an excuse to reinstate more draconian measures on Dec 4 a new Order was issued by NB provincial govt. I suggest you read this article its coming to us in Ontario soon you better believe it. We will be like China where those who arent vaccinnated or didnt get their 3rd dose will be banned from buying food

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
The “Omicron Variant” gave them an excuse to reinstate more draconian measures on Dec 4 a new Order was issued by NB provincial govt. I suggest you read this article its coming to us in Ontario soon you better believe it. We will be like China where those who arent vaccinnated or didnt get their 3rd dose will be banned from buying food

I am a huge supporter of the Justice Centre. I will read it.

Trending