Garowe is our next stop

Unless Somalia signs a peace deal with Somaliland

We are only 40KM away :damedamn:

jY3nimq.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Arr boowe adigo nabad u balawara belo kaale lama yirahdo haday belo kugu timaadoona lama booyo boowow

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey @Futurist

Bro why do u use “Italians and British” people to make a point? It’s a shameful part of our history and our grandparents generation were happy colonialism ended , the British, the Italians finally leaving was a cause to celebrate . I believe that we can all argue our points without invoking the names of European countries who viewed us as sub humans. You and me included. Let’s do better :)

Hey @Futurist

Bro why do u use “Italians and British” people to make a point? It’s a shameful part of our history and our grandparents generation were happy colonialism ended , the British, the Italians finally leaving was a cause to celebrate . I believe that we can all argue our points without invoking the names of European countries who viewed us as sub humans. You and me included. Let’s do better :)

Do better?

Your country was called Somalia Italiana. Today its ruled by 25,000 AMISOM troops.

That's shameful present day. Today. let alone this history you refer to.

Don't get it twisted, i will call it Somalia Italiana

Because Somalilanders rule their own country

You from Somalia Italiana need to do better :umad:

There are no somaliland troops near garowe. It's only our dhulbahante cousins who changed shirts to eat your money.
that's why puntland is tolerating them.. We don't wanna kill our own cousins we let we let them eat well :manny:
Btw how's the rioting going further up north? :mjlol:

Hey @Futurist

How do you do that and insist Somalia be called Somalia the italian name for the country or continue with the colonial concept of unity of 5 somali territories, or the 5 pointed star on the flag. All brought to you by the white man:hillarybiz:

Let's not use the colonialism card when everything about Somalia including its name is colonial:trumpsmirk:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Somalia and Somaliland, both have colonial influences in their names. I advocate for Samaale or Somaal.

Trending

Latest posts