New book reveals Aaliyah the Somali queen was drugged and forced to board plane

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

TekNiKo

VIP
Already experiencing a two-hour delay due to the plane’s late arrival, Russell claimed that Aaliyah grew even more flustered when she finally saw the small plane and refused to board it. At the same time, the pilot was insisting that the plane would be too heavy with eight passengers, including Aaliyah’s 300-pound bodyguard, and all of their luggage and video equipment.

“[The airport staff] and Aaliyah had the common sense that the plane was overweight,” Russell is quoted in the book.

Pushing back against her team, Aaliyah climbed into the taxi van, complaining of a headache, and said she was going to take a quick nap. Meanwhile, her camp continued to try and convince the pilot to fly them with all their luggage, according to Russell. Eventually, Russell said a member of Aaliyah’s team came to check on her, and the singer reiterated that she did not want to get on the tiny plane and that she had a headache.

It was then, Russell claimed, that the team member produced a pill, which Aaliyah took and fell into a deep sleep, which she remained in when the pilot finally agreed to fly the group back to Florida.

“They took her out of the van; she didn’t even know she was getting boarded on a plane,” Russell said in Baby Girl. “She went on the airplane asleep.”

TekNiKo

VIP
She's not somali???
Her father was a Somali man who used her mom for a green card and dipped thats why she grew up with father issues I mean just look at her she looks the quintessential Somali, P Diddy is also Somali so is French Montana.

We doing it big :banderas:

Her father was a Somali man who used her mom for a green card and dipped thats why she grew up with father issues I mean just look at her she looks the quintessential Somali, P Diddy is also Somali so is French Montana.

We doing it big :banderas:

You forgot Tupac Cumar Shakur, Malcolm X and Louis Faaraxaan
:mjpls:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somalis are quick to take credit for decent-looking madow person. No, Aaliyah was a pretty multi-talented and unique African American/Jamaican R&B singer that was intergenerationally mixed.
1628043191886.png

Her parents.
1628043705964.png

Her grandmother.

I feel sorry for her, she was groomed in the industry at an early age, and they did nothing. Her label was horrible; they exploited her when she was alive and posthumously.:wow: I find it odd that she's from New York and passed away at 22 in an Airplane two weeks before 9/11. She might have been a ritualistic sacrifice but by who?

TekNiKo

VIP
Somalis are quick to take credit for decent-looking madow person. No, Aaliyah was a pretty multi-talented and unique African American/Jamaican R&B singer that was intergenerationally mixed.
View attachment 196027
Her parents.
View attachment 196028
Her grandmother.

I feel sorry for her, she was groomed in the industry at an early age, and they did nothing. Her label was horrible; they exploited her when she was alive and posthumously.:wow: I find it odd that she's from New York and passed away at 22 in an Airplane two weeks before 9/11. She might have been a ritualistic sacrifice but by who?
She got groomed by Dame Dash and was sacrificed for her youth and the popularity. Aaliyah was resisting selling her soul. She aint no devilish Beyonce

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She got groomed by Dame Dash and was sacrificed for her youth and the popularity. Aaliyah was resisting selling her soul. She aint no devilish Beyonce

R.Kelly was the main culprit. I know he was a hitmaker but you must be crazy to keep a minor in his company. It was definitely her uncle that exposed her to him and acted as a handler. I don't know if Dame did it. His life sort of stagnated since she died. You would have assumed it was someone that had something more to gain.

Trending