NEW Bill To Remove Citizenships and Deport People In England Passed

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If those people are smart enough to formally renounce their dual citizenship, then they won’t be harmed.

International law dictates that a government cannot deliberately make a citizen stateless.

Most of the legislations you see in Western countries are for those dumb enough to not write a letter to an embassy renouncing their other citizenship.

Regardless, I have no remorse for them, they’re criminals.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Based Patel.

Start with that terrorist scum who killed the Catholic MP.

I support this. Remove the somalian and madow criminals from our streets. Make Britain Safe Again.

Safe again? I’m not old enough to know what it was like before mass immigration myself but older people have said Britain has always been a crime ridden shithole

Xaruun

VIP
Safe again? I’m not old enough to know what it was like before mass immigration myself but older people have said Britain has always been a crime ridden shithole
Yeah chavs and other forms of white trash will just fill the gap that immigrants left

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
That guy was born in the uk. And highly doubt people back home want such people coming there.

UK has stripped citizenship of those born there. He is a dual national. He has Somalia citizenship since at least one of his parents are Somali.

It doesn't matter what the people of Somalia wants. They are dependent on foreign aid for their survival and it will take no sweat for them to listen. They will immediately say OK without hesitation. That guy is theirs and he shares the same gaal hating ideology of many there. It matters what the people of the UK want and they certainly don't want that traitorous scum in their land. The good people of the UK don't deserve such filth who took their country for granted. He's not one of them. He hated the UK and its values.

If those people are smart enough to formally renounce their dual citizenship, then they won’t be harmed.

International law dictates that a government cannot deliberately make a citizen stateless.

Most of the legislations you see in Western countries are for those dumb enough to not write a letter to an embassy renouncing their other citizenship.

Regardless, I have no remorse for them, they’re criminals.

They’ll consider your parents birth place you’re new citizenship like they did with shamima begum, she’s born in the UK with only a British citizenship but they told Bangladesh to take her because that’s her parents original nationality

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good they should strip all or anyone who commits grave treaseanous crimes like that little shit who killed the poor MP in the church. If you dont appreciate the opportunity go home.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
you know that Catholic MP molested him at a prestigious school when he was younger and he enacted revenge on him right? He’s the real scum

Was he really molested?

1637233234464.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
They’ll consider your parents birth place you’re new citizenship like they did with shamima begum, she’s born in the UK with only a British citizenship but they told Bangladesh to take her because that’s her parents original nationality

That’s because she didn’t write a letter to Bangladesh’s High Commission stating she has no interest in Bangladeshi citizenship.

Because she didn’t write that letter, there is a possibility she has citizenship by descent through her parents.

Regardless, she’s a terrorist so no sympathy whatsoever.

Trending