New batch of Burundian soldiers arrive in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducaale

President 2k20
Moreover , the Hutu were long dominated by our cousins the Tutsi in Central Africa. after almost wiping out the Tutsi with their machetes , now they have come to Muqdisho . I believe the actual number of AU soldiers is kept low for public PR.:mjlol:

A Somali guy once saw a Tutsi coming out of a Mosque in the West :salute:

Somali guy starts talking in Somali to the Tutsi cuz he thinks the fellow is Somali :salute:

The Tutsi says he not Somali , but :ileycry::ileycry:would like to know what has happened to the Somali , a once famous and feared warrior tribe across east Africa :ileycry::faysalwtf:

images

asakari.jpg
bro if we really wanted them out it would be a matter of hours, remember in leego 80 Madows were massacred by only about 40 shabab kids? its just good to be pragmatic, i've been to xamar most of them don't leave the airport or the madaxtooyada. its better to have less somali casualties, if somali shabab and somali militias fought the casualties would be too high we're already low in population, plus with clan tensions its hard to maintain a real national army, but either way the AMISOM troops will start departing come JAN.

Lol new ones in to replace the ones who have defected and been slaughtered by AS. This is getting ugly AMISOM will not complete this mission, this is going be generational and we cant afford to have these Bantu fuckers in our country any longer. Somalia Tooso..

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Xamar is my capital and my President lives there. Stick to Gayrowe
Is xamar the capital city of mareexan and is farmaajo the president of mareexan?

About kismayo you don't live there and never have stick to talking about gedo & cabudwaaq.

I have family currently in xamar renovating their properties.

Tell me will you still call xamar mareexans capital city after farmaajo term is over?

I hate to break it to you but you're hawiye in cabudwaaq & Ahmed madoobe in gedo & hawiye in xamar farmaajo don't run shit prime minister khayre is the one who controls Mogadishu not farmaajo.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Is xamar the capital city of mareexan and is farmaajo the president of mareexan?

About kismayo you don't live there and never have stick to talking about gedo & cabudwaaq.

I have family currently in xamar renovating their properties.

Tell me will you still call xamar mareexans capital city after farmaajo term is over?

I hate to break it to you but you're hawiye in cabudwaaq & Ahmed madoobe in gedo & hawiye in xamar farmaajo don't run shit prime minister khayre is the one who controls Mogadishu not farmaajo.
You are obsessed with qabil dude chillout. You know nothing of the reality on the ground, go to McDonalds.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You are obsessed with qabil dude chillout. You know nothing of the reality on the ground, go to McDonalds.
You should chat to me about kismayo since I have been there and have family in kismayo who's always lived there even during the war so I will correct you by telling you kismayo is not the capital city of jubaland that belongs to every tribe if you look at gabaharay the mayor is mareexan in bu'aale it's absame in kismayo it's Majeerteen it's like that for a reason don't you think ahmed madoobe loves kismayo? Yet he still didn't dare make anyone the mayor of kismayo other than Majeerteen.

If you think you can man handle Majeerteen in kismayo then I hate to break it to you but both inside and the diaspora Puntlanders are a force to be reckoned with just look what happened to barre huuraale hooyadiisa waasaha kkk

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
just look what happened to barre huuraale hooyadiisa waasaha kkk

Lol, wasn't he the mam who literally sneaked in Kismayo? in the middle of the night and secretly made his way to his house.
Where was the massive Mareham presence and welcoming commity? How come he didn't enter the town proudly and in the day? Not at 3am.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol, wasn't he the mam who literally sneaked in Kismayo? in the middle of the night and secretly made his way to his house.
Where was the massive Mareham presence and welcoming commity? How come he didn't enter the town proudly and in the day? Not at 3am.
He thought he was slick by declaring he was the president of jubaland cause HSM financed him a gave him a few foot soldiers fufus from xamar but ahmed madoobe had the last laugh cause he got he's cousins in Kenya like the Parliament speaker the defence minister & all the prominent OG politicians on the phone and he made then get some fufus from nairobi to fight against the other fufus from xamar kkk

That's why @TekNiKo is In xamar and not in kismayo kkkk

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You should chat to me about kismayo since I have been there and have family in kismayo who's always lived there even during the war so I will correct you by telling you kismayo is not the capital city of jubaland that belongs to every tribe if you look at gabaharay the mayor is mareexan in bu'aale it's absame in kismayo it's Majeerteen it's like that for a reason don't you think ahmed madoobe loves kismayo? Yet he still didn't dare make anyone the mayor of kismayo other than Majeerteen.

If you think you can man handle Majeerteen in kismayo then I hate to break it to you but both inside and the diaspora Puntlanders are a force to be reckoned with just look what happened to barre huuraale hooyadiisa waasaha kkk
OK MJ are the strongest mightiest qabil in the Land.

Do you eat your junior chickens with Big Mac Sauce?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
OK MJ are the strongest mightiest qabil in the Land.

Do you eat your junior chickens with Big Mac Sauce?
You're a guest in Mogadishu just because Somalia has a mareexan president it'l doesn't mean the kacan is back & mareexan control everything it's prime minister khayre that controls xamar you as mareexan can't dictate to no one when it comes to the capital city of Somalia you must think this is cabudwaaq or gedo my g kkk

Odeg

Gedo
You're a guest in Mogadishu just because Somalia has a mareexan president it'l doesn't mean the kacan is back & mareexan control everything it's prime minister khayre that controls xamar you as mareexan can't dictate to no one when it comes to the capital city of Somalia you must think this is cabudwaaq or gedo my g kkk
When Jubbaland gets MX president(matter of time) you will say he is guest in his own town. :siilaanyolaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
When Jubbaland gets MX president(matter of time) you will say he is guest in his own town. :siilaanyolaugh:

Kismayo is not his hometown luuq or gabraharay or cadaado yes.

Ahmed madoobe knows that he's a guest in kismayo otherwise he would of named the mayor of kismayo an OG instead of a Majeerteen And OG also live in kismayo unlike mareexan who only settle in Gedo besides the capital city of jubaland is in bu'aale not kismayo so the next president of jubaland will be staying in the capital city not kismayo which is for now magaalo madaxa ku meel gaar that's why the jubaland government is currently based there since bu'aale there's parts of it that in the hand of al shaidan

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

When Jubaland gets a Marehan president, Dir like you will be shown the road to Dolo Ado. The fate of the Gabaweyn awaits you.
:hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending