New batch of Burundian soldiers arrive in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quotes me, man shames me, tells me to bug off. I'm not even allowed to defend myself with these people

giphy.gif

The thread is all but two pages long why lie? You quoted me. You're so delusional leave me alone you creep.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
:drakewtf:

In response to you quoting me. Just leave me alone I don't like talking to you. Be a man and stop trying to argue with me online. You're annoying and weird.
How does making a point on a forum make me any less of a man? Your labels have no effect on me, are you a social retard or something? You can stop quoting me literally. any. time. :chrisfreshhah:

Ducaale

President 2k20
I don't know why they have to burundian? I mean in Galmudug the only AMISOM people allowed are Somalis from Djibouti. @XamarCade can you ex-plain this to me bro? Madow are notorious rapers. Although most of their rape victims are other somali bantu Madows in IDP camps.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Tired of these desert sand crawlers shitting on Xamar daily. You never see them criticize Kismayu and KDF troop changes that occur every 8 months but you always see them posting about Xamar and Madows.

Their tribslism is absolutely unheralded its bloody amazing.

Xamar weey duusheey and there's nothing you can do about it

Ducaale

President 2k20
Tired of these desert sand crawlers shitting on Xamar daily. You never see them criticize Kismayu and KDF troop changes that occur every 8 months but you always see them posting about Xamar and Madows.

exactly bro they're trying to demoralise the people of xamar, when you mention AMISOM troops in kismayu they all of the sudden become pragmatic "amisom is there to combat alshabab etc" but when you mention xamar "kkkk they rape your women kkk"

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

What do you think xamar is gedo or cabudwaaq? Kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
A mareexan bragging about xamar like mareexan own it just cause Somalia has a mareexan president nigga acting like the kacan is back kkkk

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I get it Somalia is a money-making machine but when they collapse best believe we'll push them further into the depths of hell.

How can some irrelevant landlocked shitholes occupy the once great Somalia.

:drakekidding::lawd:
Moreover , the Hutu were long dominated by our cousins the Tutsi in Central Africa. after almost wiping out the Tutsi with their machetes , now they have come to Muqdisho . I believe the actual number of AU soldiers is kept low for public PR.:mjlol:

A Somali guy once saw a Tutsi coming out of a Mosque in the West :salute:

Somali guy starts talking in Somali to the Tutsi cuz he thinks the fellow is Somali :salute:

The Tutsi says he not Somali , but :ileycry::ileycry:would like to know what has happened to the Somali , a once famous and feared warrior tribe across east Africa :ileycry::faysalwtf:

images

asakari.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending