New bad anthem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
What's up with all these Filipinos passing as black? xD
Anyways, the beat's fun, and at least the message is moving away from encouraging girls to be ride or die for lame niccas:ehh:. Still not my anthem though:icon lol:

Anyways, the beat's fun, and at least the message is moving away from encouraging girls to be ride or die for lame niccas:ehh:. Still not my anthem though:icon lol:

She's definitely half... there's lots half Filipinos in California and most of them are quite gorgeous

TooMacaan

VIP
She's definitely half... there's lots half Filipinos in California and most of them are quite gorgeous
Def half black? Some sure look that way, but sometimes end up being full Filipino- you never know I guess. Quite a bit of them in Toronto too.

Keo

VIP
I thought it was a black chick lol I can't tell the difference anymore.

The message is unrealistic promoting delusion 6 ft+,6 figure,6+ inches, moves weight
Thugbitness_B.png

When we ask them something reasonable as lose weight they throw the kitchen at us:mjlaugh:

TooMacaan

VIP
The message is unrealistic promoting delusion 6 ft+,6 figure,6+ inches, moves weight
Thugbitness_B.png

When we ask them something reasonable as lose weight they throw the kitchen at us:mjlaugh:
True true, that last part needs to go; guys that deal drugs??:nahgirl:
And:ulyin: , guys here skinny shame girls while fantasizing about bbw. Yall deserve to be asphyxiated by a "thicc" woman:mybusiness:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Them lyric might be hers but does her hair belong to her kkk

These women are revolting then they wonder why a man doesn't want them just look how repulsive and narcissistic vain abrasive malignant self centred self conscious them lyrics and her demeanour is, if it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck then it's probably a duck bust and cut.

True true, that last part needs to go; guys that deal drugs??:nahgirl:
And:ulyin: , guys here skinny shame girls while fantasizing about bbw. Yall deserve to be asphyxiated by a "thicc" woman:mybusiness:
Yes we ask for thick not human circles with feet:pachah1:
Am reasonable but even i have 150 pounds limit anything over that you better be 6'5 to carry all that weight and nice hip to waist ratio:mjpls:

VIP
If y'all want us to be the sole providers that's not an issue. But don't cry when we ask you to cook, clean and suck dick on command. You women can't keep the gender roles that benefit you and throw out the ones that don't.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
If y'all want us to be the sole providers that's not an issue. But don't cry when we ask you to cook, clean and suck dick on command. You women can't keep the gender roles that benefit you and throw out the ones that don't.

You are no sultan :kodaksmiley:, plus the only thing somali men can provide are bullet ridden bodies :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending